Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Issue with LP gains in Division I

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iGotThatAntidope

02-02-2013

I'm in silver 1 and it only took me 4 games too get into the promotional not hard at all.....
Even though I believe I should be in gold already...

messymike

02-02-2013

Quote:
BLxxD:
I'm in silver 1 and it only took me 4 games too get into the promotional not hard at all.....
Even though I believe I should be in gold already...

yeah i was gold in S2 and am just now playing S3 placements and am wondering how my luck will turn out and if i'll have to grind my way back into gold.

so far im 2-0 though... fingers crossed

i know im going to get gold, its just a matter of either getting there via placement matches or a ton of grinding

Nurok

02-02-2013

I would also love a checkup as well

gnomeknight

02-02-2013

Can we hear how this is going please

Docccy

02-02-2013

@yegg
I understand you must be busy with everything going on right now, however I was wondering whats happening with the league system, I lost my first game so I remained on 0 points, I then went on to going 6-2 and am only on 23 points, I recall one game only recieving 6 or 7 LP?
Has there been any progress into when this will be fixed and will I, aswell as players in a similar situation be compensated with a more accurate rating?

Aredres

02-02-2013

@yegg
How many games does it take for your MMR to stabilize in a division? I've played 32 ranked matches this season, I know that's not a ton. It seems like that would be sufficient for placement yet I still have only netted 12 points going 3-1 today.

FalleNTideS

02-02-2013

Quote:
TheAscended:
Wanted to post this where it might be seen.

Game 1, Win. LP = 10 (+10LP)
Game 2, Loss. LP = 0 (-10LP)
Game 3, Loss. LP = 0 (-0LP)
Game 4, Win. LP = 8 (+8LP)
Game 5, Win. LP = 15 (+7LP)
Game 6, Win. LP = 23 (+8LP)
Game 7, Win. LP = 29 (+6LP)
Game 8, Win. LP = 35 (+6LP)
Game 9, Loss. LP = 15 (-20LP)
Game 10, Win, LP = 25 (+10LP)

I mean really? haha.

I was under the impression that win streaks would garner more points toward the next tier. However after winning 1 and losing 2, I went on a 5 win streak and got progressively LESS points for each consecutive win. Followed by a 20 point burglary when I finally lost again. Ouch. My overall W/L was something like +8 before this season 3 landed today, with something around 75 games played, so I didn't expect my MMR to be this low if that's what's going on.

Yup I'm in that boat. Won 7 Lost 3 and sitting at 17 LP.... I was at 14LP after my first game. So I've won 6 and lost 3 since then and I've moved a total of 3 LP...

Yune7

02-02-2013

any updates?

HarryLongbaugh

02-02-2013

^

Disgustipated86

02-02-2013

Should change for all divisions, not just division one