Today I won 9 matches, lost 4...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hond

02-01-2013

5-2 3lp AWESOME

Knîves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post
Looks like you have 22 LP. Sometimes it can be a little slow to update...if you go to your Leagues view, what does it show?
Hey Yegg, are supposed to only gain 6 LP per win?

Shiralune

02-01-2013

Quote:
According to our logs you started at 0, lost (stayed at 0), won (gained 18), lost (went back to 0), won (gained 21), won again (gained 22 and now at 43). This seems pretty consistent with the behavior that I'd expect. What game caused you to gain only 2 LP?
You didn't respond to the OP.

Stormite

02-01-2013

atleast your above 20 lp
i won 2 and got to a total of 17 LP. Legendary afk appears in 3rd game and lose all LP in one game gg

3FE

02-01-2013

I'd love to understand the logic - I mean seriously

lost 2 first games, won 1 game, went to i think 15, Won again and get to 33/38, lost ONE GAME and went to 5............. 5? solid.

win, to only gain 10 points...... And lost them all again

Bronze 1 = The worst rank ever to be in, I wish everyone good luck, I quit for a month just to wait for the update, It gets here, SEVERELY disappointed.

IILegendaryIIz

02-01-2013

I win 9 LP my friend SAME everything league, silver1, same elo, won 24 wtf

jimmy the hand

02-01-2013

Also i've noticed people randomly getting and losing the "veteran" emblem, which is a little medal. You're not supposed to get that until you've played 100 games in that league.

PodunkTheMighty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Looks like you have 22 LP. Sometimes it can be a little slow to update...if you go to your Leagues view, what does it show?
I had the same issue, on the post-game screen it showed me at 0(0) but when I checked the league page it says I have 18... So I guess I got 18?

LastTestament

02-01-2013

Hopefully people read this thread and stop freaking

Hond

02-01-2013

yegg can you please look at mine, i lost 2 stayed at zero, won 5, then lost 2 now im at 3 league points