Today I won 9 matches, lost 4...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptnJakSparrow

02-01-2013

Wait till you get the "99" leaguepoints trololol where you have to play a game for 1 elo point, or end up having to play two to four more if you lose. Like me

jimmy the hand

02-01-2013

I'm 4-2 so far with 34 points, after comparing myself to the other players at the top of the division I'm not real pleased. The guy in first with 60 some points is 3-1, there was a guy that had 32 points from one game played, the guy in second has 55 points and hes 4-3, strictly worse record than me with 23 more points. I understand my games were probably easier but I didn't think the point variation was that vast.

Shehryar925

02-01-2013

Yegg can you tell me why my gains are almost always less than 10 yet my losses are so huge. You can check my history.

toraneko

02-01-2013

I won 10 matches and lost 1 and Im in Silver Division 1 as well.. pretty stupid.

Im first pick with people in Gold Division 2 who have 41 points.

Thats majorly stupid.

AxeRaider

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortox View Post
The formula that calculates the LP is completely ****ED beyond belief.

I win one game, get 19, lose one game, back to zero (ok fair enough) win another game gain 18, win ANOTHER game and only gain 2 points to take me to 20.

How the hell can I gain 18 points for one game, and only gain 2 points for the next? Not duoing or doing anything funky so I can't explain it, I'm in the middle of my division as well so I can't say it has anything to do with my spot on the ladder.

Absolutely no consistency.
well it still compare your hidden elos, so if a really high up player plays they would skew the results.

jimmy the hand

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSlappy View Post
Wait till you get the "99" leaguepoints trololol where you have to play a game for 1 elo point, or end up having to play two to four more if you lose. Like me
I didn't even think of that, that sounds painful.

CaptnJakSparrow

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by toraneko View Post
I won 10 matches and lost 1 and Im in Silver Division 1 as well.. pretty stupid.

Good luck getting out . You need at least 8 matches at bare minimum. unless you're a really lucky soul who gets 50 league points a game like some of the people in mine that just appear, and then dissappear.

Vancouver Canuck

Master Recruiter

02-01-2013

I lost my first two (stayed at 0), then won the next two, only getting 8 and 7 respectively. There is a problem with the LP gain here I believe...

CaptnJakSparrow

02-01-2013

Yeah, it was. I went Corki, got 900 ping and couldn't move right in the middle of a dragon fight. "gg" from there on out. Playing for 1 league point, lost 27 in exchaaaaange .

jimmy the hand

02-01-2013

lol, the guy one rank ahead of me in division is 2-2, I'm 4-2. I hope it evens out the more you play.