Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Today I won 9 matches, lost 4...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qwid

02-01-2013

Quote:
Yegg:
Looks like you have 22 LP. Sometimes it can be a little slow to update...if you go to your Leagues view, what does it show?

hey yegg can you please check my logs? made a thread earlier today but kinda got ignored. i started off division 1 silver, won my first game, got 6 LP, won my second game, got 11 LP, lost my third game because of afk jungle, went back down to 0, lost another game because of another afk jungler, dropped a division. please help.

eeltsenre

02-01-2013

I played my first game at Silver Division 1, lost it and then dropped to Division 2, is this normal?

UndeadAl

02-01-2013

i think its a bit harsh on losses. started 2-0 got about 18 each and 1 lose im down to 12 which puts a loss at 24 points, bit harsh considering what i had for a team.

Big Luit

02-01-2013

Today i won three games in a row and lost one. First one gave me 18, I got really excited. The second game I got 12 and the third gave me 9. I didn't do so hot on the fourth game and lost. I'm now sitting at 16 LP, and i'm feeling really anxious to queue up again. Is this how it's support to be? From what I understood , you only lose more Lp than you gain if you are in a higher division than you are supposed to be.

Hitsuyaga

02-01-2013

won't be touching rank until this is fixed hopefully will be soon

IS1103f4be64bc07

02-01-2013

Quote:
eeltsenre:
I played my first game at Silver Division 1, lost it and then dropped to Division 2, is this normal?

Yep. It's a similar system, it's like you get the elo range from before (1150 and 1499 for silver, for example) and divide it in 5 ranges. You just can't drop a tier. But if you lose too much, you'll have to win much more to get the the same place later, so it's basically the same thing.

LastZergling

Recruiter

02-01-2013

i lost my first 4 games (3 of which involved trolls/afks) and got insta-demoted...

RapidGG

02-01-2013

Fix your ****ing system riot, it's a joke.

CaptnJakSparrow

02-01-2013

Don't feel so bad. I just duo'd with my friend for his placement matches. He's played 11 games. Won at least seven to 8 of his placement matches due to 3 losses. He just got updated into one. So, I'm assuming he's won at least 7 of his placement matches and got slapped at the very bottom division 5 of silver. Apparently if you win 7/10 placement matches, it means you're only 1240 material. Since, that's essentially what "division 5" of Silver is. Meanwhile, I've been #1 in my division 3 since, I don't know, the dawn of time. Won 1 gained 19, lost one lost 19, won one gained 18 , lost one back to 0. Then won 4 in a row. And get this, I got up to "99" not 100! But; ****ing 99, are you ****ing serious? Way to troll the **** out of me. Sooo, I play my last game for that amazing "1" league point, lose due to 900 ping spike and drop back down to 72. That's my night with ranked. I kind of want to spit on whoever decided to implement it.

LilB GodSwag

02-01-2013

Quote:
Yegg:
Thanks for the report, I'm looking into this one now. I see that you only got 7 LP from your last win, which shouldn't happen unless your MMR is extremely low for your division (and it's not). Will report back when I know more.

Look at my history, first 3 wins takes me to 23 Points (about 7 per win), then I lose my 4th game and now I'm at 0 Points.. Please explain this, seriously...