Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

banned for 200 years???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Wisdom Dude

04-02-2013

i have the same issue, tell me what happens

Flyingbox

04-02-2013

Top right corner of the website. The big button that says "Support". Click it and inquire about your billing issue.

This means your payment balance went NEGATIVE and you must pay back the difference. This is most likely a chargeback initiated by the owner of the card you used or a screwup with paypal which means you don't have proper funds or an account set up properly for transfers.

Paja ARG

04-02-2013

1st i wanna apologyse for my bad english... i'm learning.

as "ELOcentric" said:

Quote:
f that's the case, my opinion is that paying money for a game doesn't give you the right to ruin the game for other players.

You got a PERMABAN, that means that you didn't respect the Summoner's Code.
In the same way that you have spent money on this game, too many players have spent their money on. and they do not deserve someone else ruin their time for fun.
All punishments are handed down by the court focused on the lack of respect and lack of good behavior to another player.

Try to contact with Support guys, (rigth-top corner).
And next time, please read the Summoners Code, and play for fun.. leave your problems away from the game

DekiHarder

04-02-2013

Quote:
Aleuron:
Alright so i tried logging and on to my league of legends account and a message popped and said this account has been suspended til December 13, 2222. i have spent over $100 on this game and if i am banned til the date it says, it was the biggest waist of money. i am very angry right now and going to quit the game forever til i get my account back

According to Google, Getting banned until the year 2222 means something wrong happened with payments.

Send Riot a support ticket by clicking "Support" on the upper-right, you just might be able to get a more definite answer, and likely a reinstated account.

Good luck!

KingStyleToast

04-03-2013

Did you check your email that you used when creating the account and see if you had anything there from Riot? They generally tell you why you are banned ya know.

Penny13

04-03-2013

Quote:
Aleuron:
Alright so i tried logging and on to my league of legends account and a message popped and said this account has been suspended til December 13, 2222. i have spent over $100 on this game and if i am banned til the date it says, it was the biggest waist of money. i am very angry right now and going to quit the game forever til i get my account back

Quit forever until you get your account back? That'll teach 'em

Swiftestblade

04-03-2013

Quote:
Paja ARG:
1st i wanna apologyse for my bad english... i'm learning.

as "ELOcentric" said:

You got a PERMABAN, that means that you didn't respect the Summoner's Code.
In the same way that you have spent money on this game, too many players have spent their money on. and they do not deserve someone else ruin their time for fun.
All punishments are handed down by the court focused on the lack of respect and lack of good behavior to another player.

Try to contact with Support guys, (rigth-top corner).
And next time, please read the Summoners Code, and play for fun.. leave your problems away from the game

You dont know what you are talking about. he is banned due to a billing error, dont come saying nonsense before you know whats up.

Player Someone

04-04-2013

I am just as bad. Sorry. I won't judge. I will forgive.