banned for 200 years???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aleuron

02-01-2013

Alright so i tried logging and on to my league of legends account and a message popped and said this account has been suspended til December 13, 2222. i have spent over $100 on this game and if i am banned til the date it says, it was the biggest waist of money. i am very angry right now and going to quit the game forever til i get my account back

ELOcentric

02-01-2013

Why did you get banned?

ShadowyDeathSin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

I hate to sound cold but I think it is his/her team found them to be offensive

ELOcentric

02-01-2013

If that's the case, my opinion is that paying money for a game doesn't give you the right to ruin the game for other players.

Exploding Barrel

02-01-2013

A ban until 2222 is billing-related, probably your credit card had a charge back. Submit a player support ticket to get it sorted out.

170 Calories

02-01-2013

yes here is your problem. this can be reversed if you fix the billing issue

2222 - Charge-back suspensions
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...95243#16195243

Interceptor09

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleuron View Post
the biggest waist of money. i am very angry right now and going to quit the game forever til i get my account back
waist'd

Mechitayugi

Recruiter

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleuron View Post
Alright so i tried logging and on to my league of legends account and a message popped and said this account has been suspended til December 13, 2222. i have spent over $100 on this game and if i am banned til the date it says, it was the biggest waist of money. i am very angry right now and going to quit the game forever til i get my account back
i have the same problem and i dont know why i spend more money than you! like 200 or 300 dollars and im so angry right now please help me D:

Flyingbox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

Code/year 2222 is a billing issue and most commonly a chargeback issue. Send a support ticket.

Mechitayugi

Recruiter

02-02-2013

abd how can i send that?