Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

banned for 200 years???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aleuron

02-01-2013

Alright so i tried logging and on to my league of legends account and a message popped and said this account has been suspended til December 13, 2222. i have spent over $100 on this game and if i am banned til the date it says, it was the biggest waist of money. i am very angry right now and going to quit the game forever til i get my account back

ELOcentric

02-01-2013

Why did you get banned?

ShadowyDeathSin

02-01-2013

I hate to sound cold but I think it is his/her team found them to be offensive

ELOcentric

02-01-2013

If that's the case, my opinion is that paying money for a game doesn't give you the right to ruin the game for other players.

Exploding Barrel

02-01-2013

A ban until 2222 is billing-related, probably your credit card had a charge back. Submit a player support ticket to get it sorted out.

170 Calories

02-01-2013

yes here is your problem. this can be reversed if you fix the billing issue

2222 - Charge-back suspensions
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...95243#16195243

Interceptor09

02-01-2013

Quote:
Aleuron:
the biggest waist of money. i am very angry right now and going to quit the game forever til i get my account back

waist'd

Mechitayugi

Recruiter

02-01-2013

Quote:
Aleuron:
Alright so i tried logging and on to my league of legends account and a message popped and said this account has been suspended til December 13, 2222. i have spent over $100 on this game and if i am banned til the date it says, it was the biggest waist of money. i am very angry right now and going to quit the game forever til i get my account back

i have the same problem and i dont know why i spend more money than you! like 200 or 300 dollars and im so angry right now please help me D:

Flyingbox

02-02-2013

Code/year 2222 is a billing issue and most commonly a chargeback issue. Send a support ticket.

Mechitayugi

Recruiter

02-02-2013

abd how can i send that?