Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Season 3 a little conformation for understanding

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doctor Neth

02-01-2013

Okay, so I love the new system, it really takes the pressure off ranked games.

I feel as if I lose, it doesn't hurt me so much, and if I win, I feel as if I'm moving up in the world.

However, I'm having a hard time finding things I guess.

So I can't find the LP bar that they kept showing on the videos, where is that at?

Second of all, I'm number 1 in my division, but I have 30 points, does my rank in my division matter at all, or do I just need to get 100 points before my promotion series starts?

Also, when I lose, and I reach 0 points, do I fall to division 2 when I lose again, or do I fall down the rankings, till I fall down enough that I get bumped to division 2?

Doctor Neth

02-01-2013

Bumpin fo answers to my noob questions

Morphine

02-01-2013

I think you might have temporary immunity for a few games - so you aren't immediately bumped down if you lose a promotion series (or start at 0 points, like everyone is now).