Can you report from the tribunal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abracadaniel

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Can you report people who have made reports in the tribunal?

I'm reviewing cases and in one of the reports the person used the N word and i find it very offensive.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GaryMFing0ak

Senior Member

02-01-2013

No because you clicked into the tribunal with the understanding you would see foul language.

That being said, don't assume just because the reporter was saying bad things, that they didn't get reported themselves and are also in the tribunal.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haitake

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Chuck Testa.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abracadaniel

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryMFing0ak View Post
No because you clicked into the tribunal with the understanding you would see foul language.

That being said, don't assume just because the reporter was saying bad things, that they didn't get reported themselves and are also in the tribunal.
I understand that but this isnt Chat log im talking about its the tribunal report itself, you know where you are giving the option to type an explanation for your report.

This dude blatantly calls another person the N word in this report and i feel i should be able to report him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haitake

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abracadaniel View Post
I understand that but this isnt Chat log im talking about its the tribunal report itself, you know where you are giving the option to type an explanation for your report.

This dude blatantly calls another person the N word in this report and i feel i should be able to report him.

You can't see who filed the report...

So using a few brain cells and logic, the answer is no.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abracadaniel

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haitake View Post
You can't see who filed the report...

So using a few brain cells and logic, the answer is no.
Yes but riot can and if there is a way to flag reports i would like to know how there is no need for you to be an ass about it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haitake

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abracadaniel View Post
Yes but riot can and if there is a way to flag reports i would like to know how there is no need for you to be an ass about it.

Ok cool... the answer is still no.



3 times the answer has been no.


Let's check again...


.... checking ....


Nope, still can't do it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abracadaniel

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haitake View Post
Ok cool... the answer is still no.



3 times the answer has been no.


Let's check again...


.... checking ....


Nope, still can't do it.
forget it

people like you are why this community is trash and i hope you get what is coming to you.

Not sure why i thought GD would be any help nothing but trolls and ragers.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haitake

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abracadaniel View Post
forget it

people like you are why this community is trash and i hope you get what is coming to you.

Not sure why i thought GD would be any help nothing but trolls and ragers.

QQ all the way to the bank.


I'm actually quite humble and nice, especially in game.

However, I find blatant stupidity offensive. Can I report you?

Have a nice day, toodles!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlindRapture

Senior Member

02-01-2013

The idea is that that person was probably reported also (or for other offenses), therefore someone else in the tribunal is probably reviewing their case somewhere else. So don't worry about it.

When you agree to judge in the tribunal one of the things it reminds you is that the person you are judging may not even be the worst offender in the logs but that you should focus your attention solely on them.