If anyone can be kind enough to this noob ....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XAlFias

02-01-2013

1st thing is 1st , I'm not from America , ......

Can anyone be kind enough to this noob and give a free morgana champ code ? I heard that it's very easily available and one can easily get it just by visiting a shop called Gamestop . As i'm from south-east Asia , i can't get that , heck I have to pay 40$+ to get one 25$ riot prepaid card ..... which will get to my country 4-5 weeks later .....(sounds fishy , ik , but there's an explanation )

So yeah , i'l be really happy if i can get morgana , if i get her , my total number of champions will be 14 : )

I've seen codes in many places but they are all used

I know I sound like an annoying beggar ... and i won't deny that , but ,.... if no one can give me 1 , then never mind ,
I would be really happy if I had gotten one , yeah , i'm a freeloader

Thank you and sorry if i wasted your time reading this . You have the full right to downvote me .

Trollzore

02-01-2013

Dude, Morgana costs 1350 IP, that's like 4 games worth. Do you play one game a week?

SuperSobotka

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollzore View Post
Dude, Morgana costs 1350 IP, that's like 4 games worth. Do you play one game a week?
this

Arcane Azmadi

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XAlFias View Post
I know I sound like an annoying beggar ... and i won't deny that , but ,.... if no one can give me 1 , then never mind ,
I would be really happy if I had gotten one , yeah , i'm a freeloader

Thank you and sorry if i wasted your time reading this . You have the full right to downvote me .
You are an annoying beggar.

I downvoted you.

XAlFias

02-01-2013

ofcourse i have the ip i was saving up for ezreal , i have 2150 ip ,

but when you see something like this http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3009371

makes you wanna go and ask for it . Sorry to bother you all .

Dreamspitter

Recruiter

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xalfias View Post
1st thing is 1st , i'm not from america , ......

Can anyone be kind enough to this noob and give a free morgana champ code ? I heard that it's very easily available and one can easily get it just by visiting a shop called gamestop . As i'm from south-east asia , i can't get that , heck i have to pay 40$+ to get one 25$ riot prepaid card ..... Which will get to my country 4-5 weeks later .....(sounds fishy , ik , but there's an explanation )

so yeah , i'l be really happy if i can get morgana , if i get her , my total number of champions will be 14 : )

i've seen codes in many places but they are all used

i know i sound like an annoying beggar ... And i won't deny that , but ,.... If no one can give me 1 , then never mind ,
i would be really happy if i had gotten one , yeah , i'm a freeloader

thank you and sorry if i wasted your time reading this . You have the full right to downvote me .

Akilroth

02-01-2013

Naly4xu36y7ran

Dreamspitter

Recruiter

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akilroth View Post
Naly4xu36y7ran

Oh cool thanks man.