Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

If anyone can be kind enough to this noob ....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XAlFias

02-01-2013

1st thing is 1st , I'm not from America , ......

Can anyone be kind enough to this noob and give a free morgana champ code ? I heard that it's very easily available and one can easily get it just by visiting a shop called Gamestop . As i'm from south-east Asia , i can't get that , heck I have to pay 40$+ to get one 25$ riot prepaid card ..... which will get to my country 4-5 weeks later .....(sounds fishy , ik , but there's an explanation )

So yeah , i'l be really happy if i can get morgana , if i get her , my total number of champions will be 14 : )

I've seen codes in many places but they are all used

I know I sound like an annoying beggar ... and i won't deny that , but ,.... if no one can give me 1 , then never mind ,
I would be really happy if I had gotten one , yeah , i'm a freeloader

Thank you and sorry if i wasted your time reading this . You have the full right to downvote me .

Trollzore

02-01-2013

Dude, Morgana costs 1350 IP, that's like 4 games worth. Do you play one game a week?

SuperSobotka

02-01-2013

Quote:
Trollzore:
Dude, Morgana costs 1350 IP, that's like 4 games worth. Do you play one game a week?

this

Arcane Azmadi

02-01-2013

Quote:
XAlFias:
I know I sound like an annoying beggar ... and i won't deny that , but ,.... if no one can give me 1 , then never mind ,
I would be really happy if I had gotten one , yeah , i'm a freeloader

Thank you and sorry if i wasted your time reading this . You have the full right to downvote me .

You are an annoying beggar.

I downvoted you.

XAlFias

02-01-2013

ofcourse i have the ip i was saving up for ezreal , i have 2150 ip ,

but when you see something like this http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3009371

makes you wanna go and ask for it . Sorry to bother you all .

Dreamspitter

Recruiter

02-01-2013

Quote:
xalfias:
1st thing is 1st , i'm not from america , ......

Can anyone be kind enough to this noob and give a free morgana champ code ? I heard that it's very easily available and one can easily get it just by visiting a shop called gamestop . As i'm from south-east asia , i can't get that , heck i have to pay 40$+ to get one 25$ riot prepaid card ..... Which will get to my country 4-5 weeks later .....(sounds fishy , ik , but there's an explanation )

so yeah , i'l be really happy if i can get morgana , if i get her , my total number of champions will be 14 : )

i've seen codes in many places but they are all used

i know i sound like an annoying beggar ... And i won't deny that , but ,.... If no one can give me 1 , then never mind ,
i would be really happy if i had gotten one , yeah , i'm a freeloader

thank you and sorry if i wasted your time reading this . You have the full right to downvote me .

Akilroth

02-01-2013

Naly4xu36y7ran

Dreamspitter

Recruiter

02-01-2013

Quote:
Akilroth:
Naly4xu36y7ran

Oh cool thanks man.