New ranking system, More noobs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skillmatic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

I have played 2 games and both game I have been trolled by feeders. and horrible summoners people are even worse now than before the leagues system was put into place. Why is this?

KCIV4

02-01-2013

yeaa my first game was some kid with a big head and small skill

chaser676

02-01-2013

Matchmaking didnt change

ByTheBeardOfZeus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Small sample sizes will give skewed results. They really won't change anything (if at all) until the get much more data to work with.

StraTosSpeAr

02-01-2013

Two games. Not a great sample size.

Skillmatic

02-01-2013

matchmaking seems to have been made worse. now your in a smaller tier wiht mroe noobs. more chance of ebing trolled each game becasue they group you are put with is MUCh smaller.

Skillmatic

02-01-2013

no 2 games isnt much to go by but boht games i ahd the same problem,. TROLL FEEDERS NOT COMMUNICATING

swan2swan

02-01-2013

Good, sounds like you have some opportunities to be a proper mentor. GO FORTH AND EDUCATE THE NEWBIES IN THE WAYS OF LOL.

Skillmatic

02-01-2013

is anooying else notice an increase of noob feeders?

chaser676

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillmatic View Post
matchmaking seems to have been made worse. now your in a smaller tier wiht mroe noobs. more chance of ebing trolled each game becasue they group you are put with is MUCh smaller.
Leagues have literally nothing to do with matchmaking. You arent any more likely to be matched with them than anyone else