Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

wow, new ranked, just wow

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cheeseboigi

02-01-2013

Quote:
Qwiditchaacht:
i'd say i'm about the most experienced at the new system so far, 3 game approximately 40 minutes a game, system been up for about 3 hours. Unless someone's played a 4th game i'm about as experienced as its gonna get.

bro i have 4 losses in a row already in ranked, due to just straight up bad play by my team as a whole, i can say i played decent but not enough to carry.. ive had the best time with these trolls.. but the bottom line is you gotta keep playing..

this system gives you a chance to regroup after **** like that so keep your head up... you might go on a 5 game win streak and triple up

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qwid

02-01-2013

if anyone is interested, i lost my 4th game due to an afk jungle AGAIN, dropped me from division 1 to division 2, and didn't just drop me to like 88 pts division 2, nooooooo it dropped me to 50 pts division 2.