wow, new ranked, just wow

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qwid

02-01-2013

i've played 3 ranked games in the new system so far, and all i can say is: GIMME BACK MY DAMN POINTS. i get two wins in a row of which i earn 6 and 11 pts respectively putting me to 17 pts in my division. I lose my third game because of an afk jungle and suddenly BOTH my wins are negated and i'm back down to zero points in my division.

I can think of a few reasons for this, but none that justify such a gross difference between winning points and losing points. so riot, GIMME BACK MY DAMN POINTS, or fix a system showing so many inconsistencies already.

Ysmir

02-01-2013

3 games played for 1 player:

System is obviously flawed.

Darkhorse298

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysmir View Post
3 games played for 1 player:

System is obviously flawed.
This guys got it

Qwid

02-01-2013

i'd say i'm about the most experienced at the new system so far, 3 game approximately 40 minutes a game, system been up for about 3 hours. Unless someone's played a 4th game i'm about as experienced as its gonna get.

Ysmir

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwiditchaacht View Post
i'd say i'm about the most experienced at the new system so far, 3 game approximately 40 minutes a game, system been up for about 3 hours. Unless someone's played a 4th game i'm about as experienced as its gonna get.
EU and Asia have been up for at least 2 days, and system was on PBE for about 2 weeks. I had no flaws with it over 40 games.

Dcastratd Coffee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

So basically, it's the same as elo. Gaining less and losing more.

Wulfestopheles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

There is often a resistance to anything that differs from the habits of the past.

Bossman POJO

02-01-2013

Quote:
not even close to most experieced, everyone in riot is mose experienced then you in the system, and thats alot of people.

Qwid

02-01-2013

Quote:
sure then let me edit my statement. MOST EXPERIENCED ON THE US LIVE SERVERS. can't compare PBE and eu/asia servers to U.S.

IS1ebe60507d910496d5f37

02-01-2013

Two games.
Two wins.
46 LP.
My epeen likes this. I have no idea what you're blathering about.