Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for 5V5 Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Suiteness

02-01-2013

I'm looking for a 5v5 ranked team to play some games with.. I can play any roles and am equally good at all of them. I can play alot of different champs in alot of different ways.. Feel free to add me in game Suiteness or write me back here

YoungGoN4v5

02-01-2013

What division are you in?

Suiteness

02-01-2013

Took over for my cousin working my way out of elo hell right now.. I'm in Bronze atm but will be out of there in a couple days

Yueri

02-05-2013

Team Name: INFERNO KNIGHTS

Spots Needing Filling:

Jungler: Exprienced Caller or Intermidiate Knowledge.
Mid Lane : Exprienced Caller or Intermidiate Knowledge.
Top: One that can hold off an opponent and not give up much, Intermidiate Knowledge.

Our Bio:
At the moment, we are a Solid, ADC/ Support Duo, in Elo Hell,we know the basic's and more. We play agressively Bot. doesn't mean we need a whole agressive team basis/strat, different opponents require different Game plans. But we plan to get a full team in start of moving on up the Ladder in Season 3/ Tournaments!

How you well be Approved:
You well have to play a Draft non ranked tryout game with Yueri and or another member.
evaluations well be given upon completion within 10-15 mins.

Application

IGN:

How long have you been playing?:

Your best role:

3Champs(min) you play in this role:

Your second best role:

The three(min) champs that you enjoy with that role:

Age (Also doesn't matter as long as you are mature when needed):

Schedule (Times you are usually able to play..include time zone):

We Don't back down!
IGN: Yueri For more Information.

+0

nuttcrusha

02-08-2013

suiteness, im curious as to whether you would want to support my ranked 5's team, your duo partner bot would be a 1900 adc. message me in game for details! nuttcrusha

sobba

02-10-2013

if you need a mid or a jungle i can if you guys wont