League system queue dodge penalties

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oconnomo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Hey I have a great idea: pre-game queue reports (available even after a game is abandoned) so you can report people who are trolling...gg?

FOODFOOD

02-01-2013

I'm a fan of this, personally. Glad you showed the reasoning to back it up, Yegg.

YOU GOT RENTED

02-01-2013

If you're already at 0 LP, what will happen if you dodge?

Lord Angry

02-01-2013

+1 although i also have an idea for reform. Tie dodges into tribunal.

Not in a negative way. Remove the queue times, have a dodge flag last for a week, each dodge costs you 5 lp, plus as many flags. third dodge in a week window? 15 lp please. but before you can requeue, you need to submit a tribunal log explaining why you dodged. If it's legit, maybe a pardon, if not, there goes your LP.

Levaihof

02-01-2013

I personally think this will make ranked que's a little better. Even if I have to play with a troll, I would rather do that than waisting 5-10mins waiting on a game, picking champs, someone dodging, waiting 5-10mins for another game, etc...

Instead I could have taken the team I was dealt and dealing with it to improve my own gameplay, while possible winning. Just my 2 cents, but I agree with the changes you have done. More are needed, but definitely a step in the right direction.

Infamanity

02-01-2013

pathetic

All In

02-01-2013

I disagree with everything you just said.

nukaduke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drippy Eyes11 View Post
So what you are saying is that im going to lose points when i want to dodge because you refuse to balance overpowered heroes?

ty
Dodging just because you feel a champion is OP is not an excuse to dodge. There is a reason why you can ban champions.

EddieJ

02-01-2013

Liquid ice cream is the best

Sophitia

02-01-2013

Trolls want to win as much as normal players? From my experience, when people troll in champ select they aren't doing it using their main account.