Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League system queue dodge penalties

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oconnomo

02-01-2013

Hey I have a great idea: pre-game queue reports (available even after a game is abandoned) so you can report people who are trolling...gg?

FOODFOOD

02-01-2013

I'm a fan of this, personally. Glad you showed the reasoning to back it up, Yegg.

YOU GOT RENTED

02-01-2013

If you're already at 0 LP, what will happen if you dodge?

Lord Angry

02-01-2013

+1 although i also have an idea for reform. Tie dodges into tribunal.

Not in a negative way. Remove the queue times, have a dodge flag last for a week, each dodge costs you 5 lp, plus as many flags. third dodge in a week window? 15 lp please. but before you can requeue, you need to submit a tribunal log explaining why you dodged. If it's legit, maybe a pardon, if not, there goes your LP.

Levaihof

02-01-2013

I personally think this will make ranked que's a little better. Even if I have to play with a troll, I would rather do that than waisting 5-10mins waiting on a game, picking champs, someone dodging, waiting 5-10mins for another game, etc...

Instead I could have taken the team I was dealt and dealing with it to improve my own gameplay, while possible winning. Just my 2 cents, but I agree with the changes you have done. More are needed, but definitely a step in the right direction.

Infamanity

02-01-2013

pathetic

All In

02-01-2013

I disagree with everything you just said.

nukaduke

02-01-2013

Quote:
Drippy Eyes11:
So what you are saying is that im going to lose points when i want to dodge because you refuse to balance overpowered heroes?

ty

Dodging just because you feel a champion is OP is not an excuse to dodge. There is a reason why you can ban champions.

EddieJ

02-01-2013

Liquid ice cream is the best

Sophitia

02-01-2013

Trolls want to win as much as normal players? From my experience, when people troll in champ select they aren't doing it using their main account.