League system queue dodge penalties

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keskintilki

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riathamus View Post
This CAN happen, but WON'T.

Unless you're picking AP Riven or something, there's no way 4 people would kick someone based on champion only.
I'm willing to bet there is a better chance of this happening than you getting a troll.

Grimsonist

02-01-2013

The thing that distinguishes a troll from a serious player is that they are WILLING to lose in order to prove their point.

Others will just learn to adapt to their situations but a troll will bring as much as havoc upon their team as a statement, including the intention of losing the match, just to say "i shuda mid."

Thus: If anything, this is risking more opportunities of toxicity.

noobderek

02-01-2013

Uh i just had to dodge a rank game cause of trolls going jungle janna. You gave them more power, cause they don't care about winning or losing.

SmokingPuffin

02-01-2013

Awesome changes guys. I think this will really improve my gameplay experience in ranked.

Malza

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavderion View Post
Don't understand why there's no votekick option.
There is no votekick because what this does is undo what has been done by giving a penalty for the dodging. It creates more trolls.

Malza

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riathamus View Post
This CAN happen, but WON'T.

Unless you're picking AP Riven or something, there's no way 4 people would kick someone based on champion only.
Lol completely wrong. If you picked karma you would be instant kicked by over half of teams plus it creates the problems of more trolls and more innocent people being kicked than trolls. When I played lee sin in 2011 when he was considered **** but really actually my whole team called me a "troll' even though I had ~55% win rate with him over more than 100 games. If people were able to dodge like you could in season 2 I wouldn't been able to play lee sin, ever.

Grey Wolf

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomeDigest View Post
For a "discussion" Yegg sure isn't saying much.
Yegg doesn't want to discuss this. This is an edict, not a discussion.

iGotThatAntidope

02-01-2013

how was my elo 1528 and im only in silver 1 -.-

KahIeesi

02-01-2013

idk, the trolls I've come across haven't (mostly) been trolling becauase they didn't get the lane/champ they picked, they just came into select trolling. first pick/insta lock an ez and ban ahri annie and diana while saying mindless things in chat for example. there are a good amount of trolls that do it because they didn't get what they wanted but there are a ton of troll who just seem to do it because why not. hopefully you'll come up with a solution to these people sooner or later as well but this is a step in the right direction I think.

Detahmaio

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimsonist View Post
The thing that distinguishes a troll from a serious player is that they are WILLING to lose in order to prove their point.

Others will just learn to adapt to their situations but a troll will bring as much as havoc upon their team as a statement, including the intention of losing the match, just to say "i shuda mid."

Thus: If anything, this is risking more opportunities of toxicity.

Funny thing is i had a guy with a teamwork badge throw the game because i picked top and he wanted to top. There's no discussion we picked at the same time he fed and then said ''this is what happens when you mess with a troll you get trolled have a good day XD''

According to riot and some players I should give players like them what they want which is top is my case which PROMOTES that kind of behavior.