Proof you can carry any game no matter how bad you are down

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Betabet

2 Weeks Ago

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegen...73614/48738478

At one point they were hitting our open nexus about to end it but we wiped them and slowly came back. If you complain about elo hell I don't wanna hear it. If you play right you can carry any game. ALSO it took us about 26 minutes to get our first tower of the game. (This is Plat 2 elo btw)

So this is a PSA to all the weabos who cry "gg ff20" 7-10 minutes into the game just because your other lanes aren't doing so hot. Stop being negative and carry on my friends.

Wicked Annie

2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betabet View Post
So this is a PSA to all the weabos who cry "gg ff20" 7-10 minutes into the game just because your other lanes aren't doing so hot. Stop being negative and carry on my friends.
Actually a lot of my weeabs friends are in plat/diamond lol

Pluto Nash

2 Weeks Ago

But let's not forget the fact that you're playing Katarina.

Sammander

2 Weeks Ago

Back in my promos to silver 2 (over a year ago), I was 1 win, 1 loss, losing the final game. We had both our nexus towers down (and of course only 1 inhib tower down...silver).

Anyway, as they were making their final push, their duo bot dc'd (both of them). We were so behind that we could't have won a 4v5, but we were able to come back in the 3v5!

Betabet

2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto Nash View Post
But let's not forget the fact that you're playing Katarina.
Let's not forget they had 6 abilities to stop my ult. It's all about decision making and taking advantages when you CAN and not forcing it, no matter how small it may be.

FizzleShake

2 Weeks Ago

I carried a game harder, 12.7k gold deficit. Elo hell isnt real http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegen...4659/207092860

Zell333

2 Weeks Ago

Yeeaaaaaaaaaah, "weab" is really used incorrectly way too often lol
It has lost its meaning ;-;

Escru

2 Weeks Ago

Um, the other team didnt know how to finish or threw.

If YOU were on the other team, you'd push and kill the nexus pronto with no possibility of the enemy team coming back.

Nirc

2 Weeks Ago

yea guys this one game means it is possible for every other game that's how it works

Betabet

2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirc View Post
yea guys this one game means it is possible for every other game that's how it works
It means you would win a hell of a lot more if you weren't the guy who is already giving up mentally 10 minutes into the game. You beat yourself before the enemy actually beats you...That doesn't mean you are gonna win EVERY game but if you want to improve that is the first step.