Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who came up with these League Names?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marmalade Skies

02-01-2013

Quote:
Rampant Magic:
Plat 3: Udyr's Exemplars.... o_O

Nice try noob. Actually you can only get placed into bronze, silver, or gold so the most you could possibly be by now is plat 1 even if you already won a bunch of games. Also the stupid ass names are LEAGUE names not division names.

chloe petrova

02-01-2013

Akali's Runemasters...

Jtén

02-01-2013

bronze V: Rengar's reapers

KeVoN xD

02-01-2013

Quote:
Sinspurch:
Kassadin's Wizards. sure sure :3

You are with me.

From the nº 1 guy at division 1 :P

KingDedede16

02-01-2013

Silver III: Akali's Outlaws

Pretty cool xD

notFREEfood

02-01-2013

Volibear's Scouts

Zileas I'm coming for you.

Cyraknoss

02-01-2013

Quote:
notFREEfood:
Volibear's Scouts

Zileas I'm coming for you.

Aww I wish I was in that one, woulda been perfect for me. Instead I'm in Lulu's Battlemasters.

Whizzard

02-01-2013

Quote:
Capala:
Rasczak's Roughnecks

wait wrong fiction

+1 for startroopers reference. And i mean the book, i refuse to accept the movie

Karektul

02-01-2013

What I noticed is that I am in Silver IV and I have a friend in Silver V and we both have the same league division name. I assume this means whichever Silver league name we have, it comprises everyone from Silver VII to Silver I, meaning that any of my friends in different Silver league names I will never play against. Can anyone confirm this?

Also, is there any way to know if one friend in a Bronze League and another in Gold League will be leagues that they may come up to or I may go into? What I wonder is what Bronze Leagues are linked to Silver Leagues, Silver to Gold Leagues, etc...anyone from @Riot care to explain this one? And is the likelihood of the leagues we're placed in based on how frequently we play with a given friend on our friend list? I know that with up to 300 friends on a list that it would not be possible to be in a league made up of every friend on that list, so how is that broken down?

Zan Vorez

02-01-2013

Somebody in this thread is a very lonely person. Downvotes everywhere.