Season 3 Begins Today

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nerekkin

Recruiter

02-04-2013

Buenos días, con las modificaciones hechas al modo rank, ¿ahora latino américa podrá participar de la liga pro o tendrá que seguir esperando eternamente un server sur americano que nunca vendrá?

Kalarepa

02-04-2013

I thought, it will end with bunch of Asians already waiting at finish.

Stryker6

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

So yeah. How about the problem that doesen't let me acess the store on my personal laptop only? Fixable?

BevanSLIM

02-04-2013

Lol

baditch666

02-04-2013

This video was a special kind of gay. The kind that sucks, not the kind that bangs other dudes.

MisterMcBoo

02-06-2013

eat a saggy ****ing malicious dick riot. End of **** of ****ing story good luck to the rest of you sad sobs!

BKarner

Recruiter

02-06-2013

Looking forward to it.

Master Brawler

02-06-2013

Ok, so I was in a ranked game today, in which we were winning. My team's jungler (Cho'Gath) and top lane (Darius) were fed, but then Akali, our mid left the game for whatever reason; she didn't say anything. So, we played more cautiously, as the enemy team was starting to gravitate around Baron. When we tried keeping them away from Baron, Darius left the game, too, again for no explained reason. The enemy team then easily grabbed Baron, aced the remaining three of us: Cho'Gath, Corki, and Taric, and won the game. They even said that it was "gay" how they won in that manner.

What really ticks me off is that I still lost LP when 2 of my teammates left. I feel that this should not be the case, because you can't really help when people leave and cause you to lose a game, especially one that you were winning. I'm not asking for my LP back, I'm just saying that there should be an update to prevent LP loss, or at the very least, minimze LP loss, when there's a leaver.

I think there was something against this about some players acting as scapegoats to protect everyone's LP, but it's still stupid how I lost LP when my team was winning, and then we lose because of two people leaving.

Deltagrizz

02-06-2013

Watch my ranked game and you will see how op kha zix and xin zhao are both overpowered you can watch they are tanky and they can also burst you down if you get charged by them. No one can escape from them they have slows and then if they get tanky you cant even kill them. Even if you got a thornmail and 4 warmogs they could still kill you before you could kill one of them in a 1v1. Cho gath is also overpowered with his feasts he gains to much armor, magic resist and health from it he can build straight ap and he will be the tank of the team and kill you. All 3 of those champions are so op they dont have a counter. Those are the ones that can feed throughout the game and still end of being fed at the end of the game. NERF those champions they are way to over powered!

Purplefiredrake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

I'm looking forward to this season already, today I got my first honor banner today has been a good day.