@Riot, please fix 4v5s

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maximum Riven

07-20-2013

>ADC: Oh **** I g2g

>game goes to loading screen anyway, he doesn't dodge

>he doesnt connect

>we have no choice but to let them just push mid for a five minute win.

Riot, there is no mitigation for this. It's happened in three of my last nine games. It's ridiculous.

There is no reason you cant work some sort of system out, ESPECIALLY for players who never connect in the first place.

It's honestly lazy that you just keep throwing excuses out for your unmitigated failure to address this problem. It's toxic to the game, it damn sure ruins my enjoyment.

d4l3kcaan

07-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum Riven View Post
It's toxic to the game, it damn sure ruins my enjoyment.

whenever i quit league for a week its usually because of this.

Maximum Riven

07-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4l3kcaan View Post
whenever i quit league for a week its usually because of this.
It is the single biggest problem with the release game right now. It overshadows balance issues by far.

Riot just doesn't touch it because it doesn't effect competitive.

Steinick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2013

Super annoying. Has cost ranked games too often.

Maximum Riven

07-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steinick View Post
Super annoying. Has cost ranked games too often.
Three of nine games.

Maybe it's just a bad streak but that is a ridiculous ratio of losses to 4v5.

Minishmaster

07-20-2013

Statistically, you have a 4/9 chance of getting a leaver on your team, and a 5/9 chance of getting a leaver on their team, so 4vs5 being an automatic win for the team with 5 is actually free net wins for everyone who doesn't leave.

Blazinasian89

07-20-2013

inb4 "theres a better chance of the afk being on the other team if your not the afk yourself" bull**** response we always get..something really needs to be done..yeah there are ways that a system can be exploited there always will be..but Riot is a multimillion dollar company im sure if they wanted to they could come up with a half decent system to fix this issue..

I personally like the idea to "remake" a game. You would vote and it would also take a set number of votes from the other team (id always vote to let them remake, if im gona win i want to win a fair even game, not just stop a team down a player) and everyone on your team. Yes i know Riot doesnt want to extend time to get into games but having an even game would be worth the extra 5 min to get into the game again.

Just my 2 cents...

Chastity

07-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazinasian89 View Post
inb4 "theres a better chance of the afk being on the other team if your not the afk yourself" bull**** response we always get..something really needs to be done..yeah there are ways that a system can be exploited there always will be..but Riot is a multimillion dollar company im sure if they wanted to they could come up with a half decent system to fix this issue..
They have had a system in place to "fix" this nonissue since day one.

Form or join a team of people you know won't afk instead of choosing to play with randomly assigned strangers that sometimes will.

NekoShippoMode

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2013

can't they make it so that the team who gets a leaver get loss forgiven? or perhaps only lose 1-4 league points and make the leaver take -20 league points?

please say if this can be abused.

Erkanius

07-20-2013

I've won 4v5s before. we pushed back and they raged quit after we got 10 kills ahead (if they would have waited it out we would have lost)

I've seen someone win 3v5 once. They were twitch and kept picking off the others while they were alone.

its doable just very hard.