Irelia Transition into mid-game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Irelia Carries U

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordo Irelius View Post
Don't copy wickd for what he builds. His skill allows him to use those unconventional builds, like super snowball youmuu build in S1 and S2.

For most people, just stick with the traditional TF rush then health rush.
It's not even that, he built a cleaver on anything he played lol, but yeah trinity rush is the best still unless you're getting crushed in lane, then you just build tanky

Mhm916

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afince View Post
Are you sure taking the 9 points in the utility tree would be better than 9 in offense?
I'd say there isn't too much of a difference between the two. 9/21/0 is better for mid-late game and 0/21/9 is somewhat better for early-mid(doing Irelia's full combo twice drains most of your mana).

thumbnail9

02-01-2013

I use GB on her, not always but I do. You'll see a resurgence of T-F now that its cost went down nearly 300. It will help her a little. Not as much as the health items nerf or the nerf to BC. I still expect to see whit's because its the only MR item that makes sense for her, spirit is okay but it really only adds defensive stats.

I myself have been working on a build that includes elder lizard, still the process though.