Who's a better jungler, ATM

Rengar 36 33.33%
Kha'zix 72 66.67%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Who's a better jungler? Rengar or kha!zix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dues Pater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiralune View Post
It's no contest.

Rengar in the current jungle is so slow on his first clear, and dangerously low to the point where even someone like Amumu could probably counterjungle him. It's ****.

Kha'zix is easily better. You should still be laning them though.
lol amumu comes to his jungle alone at level three and kills him at his blue

Shiralune

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dues Pater View Post
lol amumu comes to his jungle alone at level three and kills him at his blue
It's kinda sad, really, since Rengar was supposedly touted for the jungle. I mean, they even recommend the jungle items for him.

But with the 5 billion nerfs, he can't really jungle well at all.

alcibiades5410

01-31-2013

kha is better in top lane. He's kind of op as all **** right now though so you could take advantage of that.

Dante Brimscone

01-31-2013

Quote:
It's kinda sad, really, since Rengar was supposedly touted for the jungle. I mean, they even recommend the jungle items for him.

It still kind of bugs me that his recommended items were Machete + pots when s3 came out. I loved Rengar jungle in s3. One of my favorite champs. But they killed his jungle in favor of balancing his top lane. They clearly didn't care much about jungle Rengar fans and they should have sealed that by just making his items boots 3 or something you'd take top.

Rhadeonyc

01-31-2013

Rengar is better jungler but KZ brings 3x more utility to a team right now, Rengar is almost nerfed to the ground right now, u dont even see him in games anymore

Bullettime7

01-31-2013

Quote:

The big advantage for Rengar though as I posted on the last page (it got bumped to page 2 basically immediately,) is that Rengar can function better on the lower jungle income than Kha'zix. Kha'zix is stronger if he can secure some early kills but becomes a non factor if the enemy team is playing very passive and defensive and doesn't give you many shots. He's a lot like Nocturne where you either become a wrecking ball or fall off a fair bit.

Rengar has a **** early clear but if he doesn't land ganks, he can still transition into a beefy wall with a tankier set up and still contribute, like a slower clearing Lee Sin or Vi.

Dante Brimscone

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullettime7 View Post
The big advantage for Rengar though as I posted on the last page (it got bumped to page 2 basically immediately,) is that Rengar can function better on the lower jungle income than Kha'zix. Kha'zix is stronger if he can secure some early kills but becomes a non factor if the enemy team is playing very passive and defensive and doesn't give you many shots.

Rengar has a **** early clear but if he doesn't land ganks, he can still transition into a beefy wall with a tankier set up and still contribute.
I'd disagree. Rengar has always been extremely early game and item dependent. He was very snowball or else in s2. The nerfs have only made that worse. A Rengar that doesn't get off early is just a stack of bricks to soak damage until he dies. Q does little, W does even less, and all he's left with is a meh slow/stun and an ult that puts him in the middle of a fight with nothing to do.

Zer0axis

01-31-2013

Rengar is ****. He's lowest tier possible. Enjoy tickling the enemy team and literally only being able to use your E for anything useful.

Take Kha'Zix and max W first with evolved W for ranged 3 slow and damage. His early lane ganks arn't awesome, but you can counter jungle really well and speeds around the map.

SWORD OF ALLAH

01-31-2013

Rengar nerfed. He jungles worse, and he is like an OKAY... top lane. Kha'zix can jungle far better, he has better sustain and clearing, and is not as dependent on level 6 to gank. Kha'zix has been probably the best mid laner for awhile now, and he is pretty good anywhere if played right.

GotPinks

01-31-2013

They nerf is W several times to the point where is not beefy at all. He still drops like boss