Who's a better jungler, ATM

Rengar 24 29.63%
Kha'zix 57 70.37%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Who's a better jungler? Rengar or kha!zix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mambo490

01-31-2013

I was looking for a new jungler, but I was not sure who to buy, rengar or kha'zix. I like both of their play styles, but I'm used to just going during team fights and destroying. Which would you recommend for me.

EDIT: Thanks for the advice, I bought soraka,hopefully she can jungle good
Jokes but I did by kha'zix, and I'm really happy.

Blufffy

01-31-2013

Rengar IMO. Ult is great for ganks, even though everyone just uses it to get away -.-

Holy Malevolence

01-31-2013

Kha'zix doesn't suck at clearing it.
I say bug man.

Riaklos

01-31-2013

Rengar. Kha has a faster clear time and a bit more sustain, but his ganks are weaker. Kha is better for top lane.

Dues Pater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

clear time i would say kha and kha has some good ganks but rengar clear time and sustain is very bad

Majoleine

01-31-2013

Rengar's sustain is only bad in the first level or 2. Testing him out jungling on the PBE, his W sustain kept me going and in no time my clears were solid, and he's very good with a normal leash. Plus, his no mana costs really help him over Kha, and you could even strategically give your first blue buff to your mid laner if you so choose. His ganks are better and his ultimate helps far more than Kha'zix's does. Overall, stick with Kha in mid lane or top, and let the hunter roam the jungle.

I'd say Rengar.

Prometheius

01-31-2013

How about neither?

Seriously, both of them are much better laners than jungle.

DriedPrunes

01-31-2013

Rengar has some nice ganks but he can;t farm as well as kha.

Kha has both single and aoe clearing. Just level W and evolve it. The thing about kha is that he has more tools than Rengar. Unlike rengar he can poke pretty well and even proc black cleaver if your fed enough.

Rengar has better early game ganks with is e and imo he;s the best got lane ganker in the game. I don't like his jungle clears but at level 3 he can pretty much 1v1 anyone in the game

I think Kha would be a better choice

Shiralune

01-31-2013

It's no contest.

Rengar in the current jungle is so slow on his first clear, and dangerously low to the point where even someone like Amumu could probably counterjungle him. It's ****.

Kha'zix is easily better. You should still be laning them though.

Bullettime7

01-31-2013

Both are better in top lane.

I would have to say Rengar though as Rengar can operate better on a low income budget than Kha'zix. Both have great ganks, Kha'zix clears faster while Rengar is fairly weak early on, but Kha'zix reallllyyy struggles if he doesn't get some early kills and start a snowball, while Rengar can more effectively build tanky with the lower income and still contribute if he can't get anything secured early on against a more passive team.