Shaco Nerf Makes 0 Sense..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Datz2Ez

02-01-2013

Look at my lolking,

Shaco is Overpowered (so is hecarim but no one notice)

Cpt Joo

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
His late-game is not that bad - that's a weird misconception. He plays a lot like other clean-ups that can split push in a team role (IE Nidalee). He's an odd pick, and I like that, but he's very valuable early and late.

* not an expert*

I really feel like his late game is rather weak because he is quite fragile ( which he should be ) but without stacking large amounts of damage he still feels quite lack luster late game, which thus means he needs a large gold pool. And if it is even harder for him to now get that gold his late game is going to get hit a bit.

* also this is coming from a shaco player who primarily focusing on backdooring and aims for late game rather than early game dominance.

Miko

02-01-2013

It’s my favourite hero, I went 28-0-15 on my very first game with Shaco. This season I had 20 wins with Shaco in ranked, it’s a hero who took me to the highest elo I ever had. It’s very depressing to see all those nerfs, Riot clearly discriminates against invisible champions. They totally kill Evelyn and now they treat Shaco the same way. They making him one of those ***** ass useless hero’s by constantly bombarding him with nerfs. And to this day people can still tell which one is clone and which one is not (ever wonder why this glitch never been fix)??

WILL SMlTH

02-01-2013

Even after this small nerf, he still good. Now he actually require more skill to play.

Shacô Bot

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Jacksn View Post
Even after this small nerf, he still good. Now he actually require more skill to play.
what is this more 'skill' people talk about? like honestly does a range and slow% nerf really reallly make it suddenly impossible for the good shaco players to gank?

And before did it not take timing, proper approaches and good setups to actually get anything done?

LongDongVonDongr

02-01-2013

As an avid Shaco player, I understand the nerfs to his ganking ability, however I feel like he should have
some sort of compensation for it. He is by far the squishiest AD Assassin type character. By nerfing
him in the way that was done, his early game is weaker, so I feel like an increase in hp/level would be
fair, so that mid and late game he doesn't die in extremely fast. I just want him to be a bit more durable
in the mid and late game, not a lot, but just a bit.

ViSuoLize

02-01-2013

Think they should remove the little orange cloud that appears after you use deceive.

Datz2Ez

02-01-2013

I usually get a warmog after static ... no moar squishy!

Raptor J3sus

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Except his problem cases are in 2000+ elo.

This reaction is expected, because the common opinion of this is that Shaco sucks, when he factually is really strong. When the argument is "he's really bad, why nerf" I can't discuss that because your argument is based on something that's just not correct here.
pretty much, Shaco is incredibly strong early game. I have seen shacos that are smart enough to even pull off great team fights with disruptions and focus.

Shaco is all about skill level, if you do not know how to use him and all your facts are based off of the general publics opinion, then you seriously need to be quiet.

Miko

02-01-2013

This is NOT a small nerf. It is a very insane series of nerfs on ALL of his abilities. It will totally destroy Shaco. It is really hard to play Shaco as it is at 1300 without someone constantly doubting your abilities. Now it will be impossible to play Shaco people will automatically consider you a troll.