Shaco Nerf Makes 0 Sense..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gorsz

Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViSuoLize View Post
Seems i wasn't lying about 1 thing rofl YOUR BACK!!! Weather isn't the same everywhere durrrrrrr stupid... You just that dumb aren't you.

Last response to you.

I will never in my life respond to another post of yours.

You're mental. I will respond to others in the same thread. Even morello gave up with you and I understand why. Peace.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

exKonvict

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViSuoLize View Post
I crashed came back and saw like 20 more posts by you lol. You're just one of those types. I commented "rip shaco" and like 2 seconds later you replied haha. That is some creepy shet right there. Take a nap or something.
Hey Visoulize,

First of all I read most of your posts through out the thread.
1. You sound like a rager who is sad that his champion got nerfed.

2. I see you commenting on OLAF nerfs talking about that one progamer did well with this champion and that is why he got the nerf. And you are saying this is terrible logic to nerf OLAF. My point is, you don't know anything about olaf or tournament play, or basically anything in league my friend. OLAF has been picked or banned in Almost every pro game in Every tournament. Look at OGN Winter, the koreans(the real pros) think he is the strongest champion...

3. Just because shaco is not strong at your level doesn't mean he's not strong. You have to gameplan around shaco. I.e. you have to pink ward your lane and river and dragon etc... Basically forcing you to buy pinks instead of greens, which then in turn makes you fall behind your enemy lane. Yet he still has a slow and gap closer to overcome wards, even if you see him coming... Not too mention his counterjungling is very safe. You have to ward your own jungle more against shaco then any other jungler.

4. You do not understand the reason riot gave for nerfing, becuase they didn't completely spell it out for you, so i will explain: His boxes allowed Shaco to tank the jungle minions instantly based on the new jungle rule of the minions will attack the nearest target. Before Shaco had to wait for the box to attack the minions first. This now increased his jungle speed and also allowed for him to complete the jungle with higher life. WHICH means he now has a chance to gank with double buff and high life. I.e. no risk in dieing. To compensate for his higher life and increased speed from the S3 jungle changes they decreased his ganking ability. Now Sure they could of Changed his W made his boxes weaker etc... but that is a counter issue, the gap closer stealth and slow were just too good of a combination.

5. Also yes they do base nerf's off winning percentage. How else do you balance a game, by guessing who is strong and weak? There are two important stats, Solo Queue/Ranked 5's Winning percentages, and Tournament(pro gamers) winning percentage. MF did get nerfed a bit on her ultimate. They will continue to tweak heroes slowly, but you can't just go and pick the top 10 highest winning champs and nerf them all. They have to do 3-5 at a time in slow nerfs and then see what happens. The game is too complex to figure it all out instantly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ViSuoLize

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsz View Post
Last response to you.

I will never in my life respond to another post of yours.

You're mental. I will respond to others in the same thread. Even morello gave up with you and I understand why. Peace.
ROFL You got issues kid... IF i cared enough i would go back and count how many times you said this. I know its been at least 5 times. It's hilarious how angry you are cause i don't agree with your argument. You have serious issues... and you're such'a control freak. I think you need gaming rehab.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gorsz

Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by exKonvict View Post
Hey Visoulize,

First of all I read most of your posts through out the thread.
1. You sound like a rager who is sad that his champion got nerfed.

2. I see you commenting on OLAF nerfs talking about that one progamer did well with this champion and that is why he got the nerf. And you are saying this is terrible logic to nerf OLAF. My point is, you don't know anything about olaf or tournament play, or basically anything in league my friend. OLAF has been picked or banned in Almost every pro game in Every tournament. Look at OGN Winter, the koreans(the real pros) think he is the strongest champion...

3. Just because shaco is not strong at your level doesn't mean he's not strong. You have to gameplan around shaco. I.e. you have to pink ward your lane and river and dragon etc... Basically forcing you to buy pinks instead of greens, which then in turn makes you fall behind your enemy lane. Yet he still has a slow and gap closer to overcome wards, even if you see him coming... Not too mention his counterjungling is very safe. You have to ward your own jungle more against shaco then any other jungler.

4. You do not understand the reason riot gave for nerfing, becuase they didn't completely spell it out for you, so i will explain: His boxes allowed Shaco to tank the jungle minions instantly based on the new jungle rule of the minions will attack the nearest target. Before Shaco had to wait for the box to attack the minions first. This now increased his jungle speed and also allowed for him to complete the jungle with higher life. WHICH means he now has a chance to gank with double buff and high life. I.e. no risk in dieing. To compensate for his higher life and increased speed from the S3 jungle changes they decreased his ganking ability. Now Sure they could of Changed his W made his boxes weaker etc... but that is a counter issue, the gap closer stealth and slow were just too good of a combination.

5. Also yes they do base nerf's off winning percentage. How else do you balance a game, by guessing who is strong and weak? There are two important stats, Solo Queue/Ranked 5's Winning percentages, and Tournament(pro gamers) winning percentage. MF did get nerfed a bit on her ultimate. They will continue to tweak heroes slowly, but you can't just go and pick the top 10 highest winning champs and nerf them all. They have to do 3-5 at a time in slow nerfs and then see what happens. The game is too complex to figure it all out instantly.

Dont bother man, seriously, dont bother.

Theres literally pages of people posting how stupid that guy is and how wrong he is and he still doesnt get it.

Hes literally the most stubborn/ignorant poster on the entire forums at least from what ive seen over 2-3 years and that says a LOT.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nexus Crawler

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
You're over-valuing the stealth here to an extent, because a 500-range instant teleport with that cooldown, alone, is one of the most powerful abilities in League. Add stealth, and well...
This. Then you add in a free 100% chance Phage at level 2-3 and his ganks get to be too effective. Combine that with Shaco generally starting at Red Buff (which gives a slow and slows stack albiet multiplicatively)...

To sum it up he has a very strong early game, can snowball quite well into mid, and then falls off late to be a highly mobile champion that can split push effectively while when necessary tank turrets with Hallucinate. A early game reduction on his slow to 10%, and a range nerf into only a second Flash with a stealth and bonus damage doesn't seem all that bad to me.

For those of you who shout "Ward!" think about this. He can easily decieve over walls, and wards don't see him if he stealths through them unless their pinks. He can Decieve in (either to an unwarded bush - takes some cooperation from the lane or the opposite jungle), wait the 13 seconds (assuming he doesn't have blue or cdr from masteries/etc) Decieve into the lane and proceed to gank you hard.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ViSuoLize

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by exKonvict View Post
Hey Visoulize,

First of all I read most of your posts through out the thread.
1. You sound like a rager who is sad that his champion got nerfed.

2. I see you commenting on OLAF nerfs talking about that one progamer did well with this champion and that is why he got the nerf. And you are saying this is terrible logic to nerf OLAF. My point is, you don't know anything about olaf or tournament play, or basically anything in league my friend. OLAF has been picked or banned in Almost every pro game in Every tournament. Look at OGN Winter, the koreans(the real pros) think he is the strongest champion...

3. Just because shaco is not strong at your level doesn't mean he's not strong. You have to gameplan around shaco. I.e. you have to pink ward your lane and river and dragon etc... Basically forcing you to buy pinks instead of greens, which then in turn makes you fall behind your enemy lane. Yet he still has a slow and gap closer to overcome wards, even if you see him coming... Not too mention his counterjungling is very safe. You have to ward your own jungle more against shaco then any other jungler.

4. You do not understand the reason riot gave for nerfing, becuase they didn't completely spell it out for you, so i will explain: His boxes allowed Shaco to tank the jungle minions instantly based on the new jungle rule of the minions will attack the nearest target. Before Shaco had to wait for the box to attack the minions first. This now increased his jungle speed and also allowed for him to complete the jungle with higher life. WHICH means he now has a chance to gank with double buff and high life. I.e. no risk in dieing. To compensate for his higher life and increased speed from the S3 jungle changes they decreased his ganking ability. Now Sure they could of Changed his W made his boxes weaker etc... but that is a counter issue, the gap closer stealth and slow were just too good of a combination.

5. Also yes they do base nerf's off winning percentage. How else do you balance a game, by guessing who is strong and weak? There are two important stats, Solo Queue/Ranked 5's Winning percentages, and Tournament(pro gamers) winning percentage. MF did get nerfed a bit on her ultimate. They will continue to tweak heroes slowly, but you can't just go and pick the top 10 highest winning champs and nerf them all. They have to do 3-5 at a time in slow nerfs and then see what happens. The game is too complex to figure it all out instantly.
I never once said Shaco was a bad champion. If anything i said these nerfs were not necessary. Should read more carefully

Olaf was balanced they just decided to nerf him cause 1 person pulled off an amazing stunt. Thats the story of most nerfs that aren't required. You don't base nerfs off how great a progamer dominates with him. They're progamers for a reason. These people eat, live, sleep LoL.

I know more than you think i know. I used to keep up to date with the game constantly and would watch every tournament that was streamed. That was before i got a job.

I knew the real reason why they nerfed Shaco in the 1st place... The point of the thread was to make sense of the explanation for the nerfs that they had originally gave in the video. I knew they did it cause of Shacos early ganking potential. They should have just came out and been direct.

In all seriousness.. Im the complete opposite of mad lol. I can care less i just enjoy arguing and trolling. I stop maining Shaco like 6 months ago. I don't play Shaco. I played him last night cause i knew he wouldn't be the same again but before that i had not touched this game for a while. You got the wrong idea bro.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ViSuoLize

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsz View Post
Dont bother man, seriously, dont bother.

Theres literally pages of people posting how stupid that guy is and how wrong he is and he still doesnt get it.

Hes literally the most stubborn/ignorant poster on the entire forums at least from what ive seen over 2-3 years and that says a LOT.
Have you been paying attention to any of your posts? Cause that sounds like you're describing yourself.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eleshakai

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
You're over-valuing the stealth here to an extent, because a 500-range instant teleport with that cooldown, alone, is one of the most powerful abilities in League. Add stealth, and well...
Glad you admit that. How about increasing the cooldown on it then so he can't use it both for engaging AND escaping.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cpt Joo

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan4tic View Post
he dominates mid-high solo queue b/c people aren't stupid ******* with him.
and trust me placing 1 ward isn't going to counter him
low elo, well never been there so i don't know the story

in low elo people just dont ward at and if they do its very retarded spots, and over extensions like crazy.Also people refuse to just focus him when he jumps, and i never see anyone try to kill him in jungle


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LastTestament

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Shaco welcome to Uydr town...Overlooked by Riot because you have a strong early game...I thought a 1 sec stun was pretty bad in the league of gap closers...but apparently a 10% slow is also GREAT GANKS