Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shaco Nerf Makes 0 Sense..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerglinator

01-31-2013

Quote:
datPanda:
I think this is caused by people ganking with him early, getting used to taking on champions, and forgetting that other champs scale into late game too, causing him to get bursted.

That actually makes sense. The last time I asked WHY Shaco falls off late game, the response was...less than satisfactory.

slamor

01-31-2013

Quote:
ReÐ Square:
Actually he can still do it, recently played a game where we got lvl 1 aced and got 0 help in jungle still managed to do a full clear and stay rather healthy, although it cuts down your speed and ganking in the first 4 levels dramatically its not as hurtful as people think.

Did he go machetes. I can not imagine him surviving blue buff without armor.

datPanda

01-31-2013

Quote:
ReÐ Square:
Actually he can still do it, recently played a game where we got lvl 1 aced and got 0 help in jungle still managed to do a full clear and stay rather healthy, although it cuts down your speed and ganking in the first 4 levels dramatically its not as hurtful as people think.

I agree, if they invade with 5 you can easily sneak off to their buffs and get out relatively safely, or start at blue and set up boxes at their red and take it.

If they invade with only 4 I'd try to get my team to fight that every time.

epaR sbooN

01-31-2013

Quote:
Morello:
His late-game is not that bad - that's a weird misconception. He plays a lot like other clean-ups that can split push in a team role (IE Nidalee). He's an odd pick, and I like that, but he's very valuable early and late.

exactly shaco in late actually does tons of dmg and the problem is just that he is squishy and needs alot of skills to pull it off in late game without dying

ViSuoLize

01-31-2013

Quote:
epaR sbooN:
yes and even when he was proven wrong by morello he keeps talking ****
/close useless thread

Are you guys really this blind? First of all do you know why i created this thread and did you watch the video to the patch notes? Maybe i should post it. If you didn't then you have no business posting here. You're as dumb as they come. Just cause Morello posted doesn't mean he's right. Thats merely his opinion.

Gorsz

01-31-2013

Quote:
epaR sbooN:
exactly shaco in late actually does tons of dmg and the problem is just that he is squishy and needs alot of skills to pull it off in late game without dying

Or just build GA :P

NoGoodInGoodbye

01-31-2013

Quote:
Morello:
His late-game is not that bad - that's a weird misconception. He plays a lot like other clean-ups that can split push in a team role (IE Nidalee). He's an odd pick, and I like that, but he's very valuable early and late.

I think he's nearly there I just wish his shiv scaled more with bonus AD or his base AD scaling was a little higher.

TheDraco4011

01-31-2013

Quote:
Morello:
He teleports and slows you so fast you can't react. The team with Shaco can zone the enemy all they want unless he shows because of how lightning-fast his gank is - wards do nothing effective against in many cases. The Deceive range nerf is to give you another ~1 second to react to it, and hopefully do something to better your position.

He also split-pushes like a monster, so even late-game he has strong use in coordinated teams.

Shaco should be a ganker, but there's a volume level that's appropriate

What about pink wards? Buy these every time you go to lane and you have an instant heads up on shaco making him pretty impossible to gank with. Even watching high elo streams people tend not to buy pink wards even though they effectively remove shaco from the game.

Gorsz

01-31-2013

Quote:
ViSuoLize:
Are you guys really this blind? First of all do you know why i created this thread and did you watch the video to the patch notes? Maybe i should post it. If you didn't then you have no business posting here. You're as dumb as they come. Just cause Morello posted doesn't mean he's right. Thats merely his opinion.

LOL

Hypocrite.

Calling everyone else blind because they dont agree with your opinion than you go to say "just because Morello posts does not mean he is right"

Have you ever possibly thought you are not right? I know its never come across your mind.. not even once.

You seriously are a ******bag.

epaR sbooN

01-31-2013

Quote:
ViSuoLize:

and then how in the hell is your opinion right ? even when so many people disagree with you means something brah