The Prize machine!

1234511 ... 48
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PurpleKingCrazy

10-29-2013

(For those people who DON'T KNOW this game, I recommend you READ the rules before deciding to go ahead and read the rules before you make a mistake and post it. PLEASE READ!)

Hello Guys! I am the crazy purple king, Captain PurpleKingCrazy! I sound totally crazy! This game was an idea back when I was playing forum games at Toontown Centaral forums (btw it is now MMO Central forums). This idea inspired me to create something like "What if League of Legends had like a machine that gives out prizes?" So I really wanted to create this game to have fun about it and see how many people are playing this game.

Here are the rules:
1. You MUST insert only one coin into the machine, per post. You cannot insert two coins, and you canoot insert zero (unless it's a question posted in parenthesis, like this). You insert one coin into the machine. It can be any kind of coin you choose as long as it is a coin. Peso and Euro coins count too. AND!!! You cannot insert PEOPLE into the machine, including yourself (classified post #309), and NO you don't throw decapitated Teemos into the machine, either. Like I said, you don't throw or insert ANYTHING into the machine but coins. Coins do not HAVE to be round, either.

2. After that, the next poster gives out the prize that was in the machine. The machine is filled with limitless stuff. However, You cannot say "You get nothing." It has to be something you get. You cannot get 3 or 4 prizes unless you get a kit that includes the prizes. The kit is only limited to the space of the car, however. Other prizes can include free (fake) trips and vehicles. Prizes cannot be momey or gold. However, it can be gold cravings of something. (EXCEPTION! Another coin you inserted to the machine!)

3. You cannot troll on this thread. Trolling in this thread will be downvoted, standard stuff.

4. You cannot give bad prizes. The machine will NEVER give bad prizes.

5. You cannot break the machine. Pretend the machine has a glass and metal so unbreakable even if you had the strength of a REAL Baron Nashor to break it. Magic does not work on the machine, either.

6. IF and only IF the above poster is not following the rules, Troll him as hard as you can! You'll know what to do. :}

7. Lastly, good luck and have fun.

tldr: make sure the last poster just inserts one coin, if not make a creative troll prize. :}

300 posts: Jun 4, 2014; 10:18 PM
1000 posts: No.
2500 posts: No.
5000 posts: No.
10,000 posts: No. Not even close!

Good Example:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinityFy View Post
You get a free dairy farm!

I insert a coin.
Bad Example:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rykaal View Post
You get a Darius ult to the face.

I insert a coin into the machine.
---------------------------------------------

Additional honorable posts!!! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chikra View Post
zilean get zilean zilean zilean zilean zilean ZILEEEEEAAAAAN
OH HACK ON TOPIC

you get a comptent team in bronze

i put a multiple small coins equaling one coin in to the machine
Wait I get Zilean? Zilean is my new friend? Oh I see... wait does it mean I get 4 Zileans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashe ln Disguise View Post
You get a cute little pet poro!

I insert a coin into the machine
Pet poro in the machine? How did he end up there? Well, give that guy an award for noticing him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleKingCrazy View Post
You lost the prizes of your bottom poster. YOU DID NOT FOLLOW THE RULES!!! You cannot insert two coins. Draven instead kills you for being a cheater.

As for the above poster, you get a cute small grey kitten. Handle with care.

I come in and insert the coin into the machine.
Oh my god I had to put myself in the honorable posts now! Congratulations PurpleKingCrazy for making the honorable mentions, featuring the cute grey kitten that- *kitten bites me* Ouch! How did this cat know who I am? I must have taken the coins out of the machine one time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starn3rd View Post
You get a Purple Empire of Crazy People!

Inserts a coin
Purple empire of crazy people... that amount of people in the machine? Oh wow, the power of the coin is flawless!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDoughnutman View Post
You get one coin back.

one coin
it has draven's face on it
Now that's using the old coin noodle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantala View Post
You get....

a Ghastly! Have fun!

I insert a Snowflake coin into the machine.
Oooooooo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronintoadin View Post
Nothing happens, because there is no insertion bar. Realizing your silliness, you put your coin in the slot and out comes a baby zac, cooing happily in his chintzy plastic container.

I put a coin in.
Glop has join the house bros!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimzy View Post
You get exactly that, the best prize in the world.
Naww, you just get a Poro, but that's just as good.

I was hoping for the best prize in the world, yet I get this... *looks closely into the poro's eyes* OH MY GOLLY THIS IS THE BEST PRIZE IN THE WORLD!! Oh wait what am I doing with a poro? *throws poro backwards*

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Desired Name View Post
You receive a glorious, highly detailed, 11-foot tall statue of Garen, the Might of Demacia, with his sword raised high! It is made from pure gold and it is very fine quality.

I insert my coin into the machine.
I'll put this to the right of my Castle... *places it but then statue falls* I think I might have broken that trophy over. I think gold breaks? Oh well time to put more coins in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lexer View Post
Meet PurpleQueenCrazy!!!!!!

I insert a coin with a picture of me on it into the machine
Yay! A wife! Oh wait... *throws her out of the castle* Oh k I'm good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farinel View Post
Cassiopeia and Katarina open a secret door in the machine, and you get a knife.

I wake up, and I get a mega hammer. I bang on the machine as hard as I can, but nothing happens. Oh, well. I huess I'll just insert a coin.
Shiny... I don't like it. *apparently throws knife, killing Cassiopeia and Katarina* Oh I never knew this knife can ricochet and 1-hit KO people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platyllion View Post
You get a Yo dawg So I heard you like prize machines, So I put a prize machine inside a prize machine you you can get a prize machine on a prize machine. Wat.
I guess the prize machine... JUST GOT BUNKED!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompGame View Post
Although the machine spits you out with a mall slip of paper reading, "You're not a coin, no wonder you didn't get a prize in return... Fine... If you went the effort to insert yourself into the machine, you might as well get a gift..." You look around for it, then noticing the paper had a back. "Your prize is a life lesson. Don't insert yourself into a machine."

Waking up on the park bench, I found a penny on the ground with chewed gum under it. After spending hours trying to get the coin, I then decided to make a foil coin and insert it into the nearest Prize Machine, hoping the slighest bit of luck will roll around my way.
Give this guy a medal for the effort! And try not to inster yourself into the machine. I kinda did that three times already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warfighter101 View Post
Suddenly a portal opens on the prize machine after a glow and it leads to the place you could imagine from your dreams. ITS THE KINGDOM OF PURPLE!!! Leona's waiting inside waving you have found your way....into Lulu's mind CONGRATZ DUDE!

I walk up to the remains of the prize machine after the portal closes...I pull out a coin imbued with wind and a coin imbued with the power of earth into the coin slot on the remains of the prize machine.
Wait... This is MY castle of dreams. Okay a second castle awaits for another adventure... I'll be back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jybe View Post
You receive a Rune! You see It has a riddle on it, but cant manage to solve it. After a few days, you get tired of it, and store it in your basement. 51 years later, your grandson finds the Rune in your basement, and by pure luck, manages to solve the riddle, and opens a portal to Runeterra. He gets in the portal without doubting a second and faints almost immeadiately. He wakes up confused in the middle of a desert, surely a place he has never seen before, he hears a voice come from behind him. "You do not belong here, you know?", he turned back and saw Ryze. "But something tells me you will be of good use to Runeterra. Look kid, I cannot help you, I have more important things to do. But Ill tell you what, you head straight in that direction, you'll find a jungle there, just keep on walking, and you'll find help". He did so, he walked for hours and maybe a day, when in the middle of the jungle, he found Teemo, who was collecting poison and mushrooms in the jungle. Teemo took him to bandle city and gave him supplies, rest and even tought him some surviving techniques. After 3 weeks he told him to go to Demacia, there he will be told what to do. It took him a very long time to get there but after a few months, he made it to Demacia. he first found quinn training outside, she led him to Jarvan IV once she saw the rune. He was received in Demacia very well, and grew up there, learned how to fight, and live. When the noxians found out about the powerful rune he held, they prepared to invade Demacia with the single purpose of stealing The Rune. When the war finally happened, he faught bravely with the Rune under his shield, and after hours of hard battle, they won. After doing so, he decided he would part to the field of justice, and see if the summoners could take him back to his world, and they did, he was later summoned back into his own world, he also notices he was 12 again. He then thought for a while what to do with the rune, and found a solution.

He inserts the rune into the machine.

(I could have wrote a book about this, but I didnt xD)

(please do not answer if you didnt read it.)
TheheckdidIjustread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyful Fawful View Post
You get an even rarer $1000 bill!

(See? I DO play this prize machine. Your comment elsewhere is invalid. :/)

I insert a diamond pick coin into the machine.
Ooooh! I did mention you for a long time ago... I real rare $1000 bill? I don't need US dollars in Valoran! I only use coins that I got from... oh wait you don't want to know, do you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRFISH888 View Post
A tiny Olaf climbs out of the machine and into your pocket. Hes whispers "None shall enter this pocket as I have claimed it as my own hue hue hue"
Congratz

I insert one magic coin of magicness into the machine
A tiny olaf in a pocket? funny how it got into the prize machine. I may keep living organisms inside the machine too?

---------------------------------------------

I go into the machine and insert one coin.

Othello the Cat

10-29-2013

You earn one free cloning kit!

Silvertip Legend

10-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedora Holt View Post
You earn one free cloning kit!

You get another coin.

Othello the Cat

10-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleKingCrazy View Post
Prizes cannot be money or gold.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertip Legend View Post
You get another coin.
I want my money back.

TrinityFy

10-29-2013

You get a free dairy farm!

I insert a coin.

PurpleKingCrazy

10-29-2013

You get a Pool Party Ziggs skin!

I walk to the machine and insert a coin.

Rykaal

10-31-2013

You get a Darius ult to the face.

Kantala

10-31-2013

Well, that's just not nice and I would daresay that's not a real prize.

Your earn a Mystery Box for your prize! (P.S. - There was carbon dioxide in the box.)

I insert a coin into the machine....

Chikra

10-31-2013

zilean get zilean zilean zilean zilean zilean ZILEEEEEAAAAAN
OH HACK ON TOPIC

you get a comptent team in bronze

i put a multiple small coins equaling one coin in to the machine

Heavy Lincoln

10-31-2013

You get multiple small teemo bits equalling one teemo

I insert an extra large coin into the machine

1234511 ... 48