Ask Ezreal (v2)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Quinn n Val

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zral View Post
"Well that's good if you're on the losing side," Ezreal replied, "But from what I've read, his appearance isn't so angel-like."

Ezreal stood up, "If you wouldn't mind, I think I'll go pay a few guys a visit. Unless of course you needed something else from me."

Quinn shook her head "Nah, just decided to stop by on my way out, cyea Ezzy." She walked off.

Ask Ashe Queen

05-12-2013

((Ezreal, have you been around? you forgot to answer in the Ask Ashe Queen thread :/ ))

Ézrëal

05-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
Quinn shook her head "Nah, just decided to stop by on my way out, cyea Ezzy." She walked off.
Ezreal chuckled, "Where do they keep finding these new guys."

Ezreal turned his attention back to his desk, "Hmm....guess I'll need these."

He grabbed the book and a couple coins and headed off out of the room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ashe Queen View Post
((Ezreal, have you been around? you forgot to answer in the Ask Ashe Queen thread :/ ))
((Just posted xD))

Ask Quinn n Val

05-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zral View Post
"Where do they keep finding these new guys."
((And what is that supposed to mean Blondy? Hmm? HMM? ))

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2013

Tybresa quirked her eyebrow at Jamie, her left eye twitching ever-so-slightly in annoyance. She let out a long sigh, stood with her eyes closed for a whole moment before she looked at the blondine with ice-cold eyes that could shoot icicles at her if they could. She spoke slowly, accentuating every word.

It. Is. Steward. There is NO gender discrimination within the League.

She flared her nostrils in anger for one moment before she hissed out to herself.

Ssssteeewwwaaarrrddd ....

She let out a sigh and walked towards the table, plopping the stack of papers on its surface.

It's ... alright. I've been carrying this for the whole day now. I'm used to it, really. She smiled at Jamie. Thanks for the offer, though.

(( That's it. I kept warning you about this - you just made Tybresa snap out. Almost. ALMOST.

Nobody can hear you scream in the War Room.

Nobody.

Keep that in mind. ))

Ézrëal

05-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
((And what is that supposed to mean Blondy? Hmm? HMM? ))
((Oh nothing...now run along to your bird))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
Tybresa quirked her eyebrow at Jamie, her left eye twitching ever-so-slightly in annoyance. She let out a long sigh, stood with her eyes closed for a whole moment before she looked at the blondine with ice-cold eyes that could shoot icicles at her if they could. She spoke slowly, accentuating every word.

It. Is. Steward. There is NO gender discrimination within the League.

She flared her nostrils in anger for one moment before she hissed out to herself.

Ssssteeewwwaaarrrddd ....

She let out a sigh and walked towards the table, plopping the stack of papers on its surface.

It's ... alright. I've been carrying this for the whole day now. I'm used to it, really. She smiled at Jamie. Thanks for the offer, though.

(( That's it. I kept warning you about this - you just made Tybresa snap out. Almost. ALMOST.

Nobody can hear you scream in the War Room.

Nobody.

Keep that in mind. ))
Jamie stepped back a bit, feeling as though she had done something horrible. She turned her head away, looking down at the ground "Oh...sorry I didn't know..."

Ezreal turned to Jamie, "It's fine. I made the same mistake too."

Jamie nodded, looking down still, "Right..."

Ézrëal

05-13-2013

((And back to the front we go))

Ask Nami

05-15-2013

A small card would arrive. Inside you would find a letter and and directions to the party.

Greetings Ezreal! You have been specially invited to attend my pool party! I hope to see you and have a really great time!

Name:  Card EZ copy.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  59.3 KB

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3445295

Ézrëal

05-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nami View Post
A small card would arrive. Inside you would find a letter and and directions to the party.

Greetings Ezreal! You have been specially invited to attend my pool party! I hope to see you and have a really great time!

Attachment 684723

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3445295
Ezreal spotted this letter among his usual mail. He couldn't help but chuckle at the picture,

"Well...must not be easy to draw underwater," He remarked. He sat down to write a reply.

Quote:
Dear Nami,

I'll come on by if I have time. Right now I'm on the verge of a breakthrough that I can't pass up.

-Signed,
Ez.

Unexisted

05-16-2013

Ezreal I'm back! Did you know your my hero? You safe lux from nocturne and Caitlyn at the field of justice. You are indeed brave and skillful, no wonder your a grand master explorer. You one of the person I like and admire a lot.

http://youtu.be/PIi0O8TvO4M