Ask Ezreal (v2)

12345612 ... 31
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ásk Ryze

Senior Member

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zral View Post
"Classes?" Ezreal chucked, "Now why would I need classes? I mean, with all the skill I already have, what more could I learn that I can't find in a temple in the desert? Besides, with all the summonings I've been called for, all the caves and tombs I've been exploring, and now the League wants me to do this question and answer thing. I doubt I could tag college courses onto that."
"I understand, and I don't blame you. I took the roundabout way myself." Ryze said.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nami

Senior Member

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zral View Post
Ezreal put down his artifact once Nami entered his home. Her water did seem to splash over some old maps, something Ezreal probably should be concerned about.

"Oh Nami, sure I've got a few minutes of free time. What's up?"

Nami paused for a moment as she looked around the room before her gaze met once again with Ezreal's She moved slightly closer to him, taking a deep breath. "To put it short, I'm asking for your help." she said bluntly before her expression softened. "I'm sure you've heard about why I joined the league and I've heard quite a bit about you, how you're famous for your exploration and discoveries. I'm not asking that you do anything apart from what you do now but please, if you find anything that could in any way somehow be related to a moonstone, let me know. All of my searching so far has gotten me nowhere and I need all the assistance I can get." She moved back slightly, pausing for a moment "All I'm asking is that you keep me informed if you do find anything, would you be willing to do just that for me?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskVeigar

Senior Member

01-31-2013

The hooded man upon hearing the word 'Moonstone' immediatly realized it may be a bit before he got his answer so he bagan looking at the various artifacts around Ezreal's study. A few seconds later he notices the stone Ezreal threw on the ground and picks it up and studies it for a bit.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ézrëal

Senior Member

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Ryze View Post
"I understand, and I don't blame you. I took the roundabout way myself." Ryze said.
"Ahh yes, How's that going for you?" Ezreal asked, "Sitting around reading books all day. I bet I've even found a few of those tomes in my adventures."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nami View Post
Nami paused for a moment as she looked around the room before her gaze met once again with Ezreal's She moved slightly closer to him, taking a deep breath. "To put it short, I'm asking for your help." she said bluntly before her expression softened. "I'm sure you've heard about why I joined the league and I've heard quite a bit about you, how you're famous for your exploration and discoveries. I'm not asking that you do anything apart from what you do now but please, if you find anything that could in any way somehow be related to a moonstone, let me know. All of my searching so far has gotten me nowhere and I need all the assistance I can get." She moved back slightly, pausing for a moment "All I'm asking is that you keep me informed if you do find anything, would you be willing to do just that for me?"
"Yea I know about your moonstone," Ezreal replied, "I think I came across a mention of them in a few ruins around the southern jungles. I myself have actually been looking for one, believe it or not. But, alas I haven't been any closer to finding it than you."

Ezreal sighed, looking over at his artifacts on his table, "Actually, there is one thing. I think I may have found something related to the moonstones, but I can't find out where. I've scanned these items from the ruins a million times, but still found nothing."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloral
The hooded man upon hearing the word 'Moonstone' immediatly realized it may be a bit before he got his answer so he bagan looking at the various artifacts around Ezreal's study. A few seconds later he notices the stone Ezreal threw on the ground and picks it up and studies it for a bit.
Ezreal simply let the hooded figure examine what was in his study. If anything maybe he could find some inscription or something hiding that Ezreal simply kept missing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ásk Ryze

Senior Member

01-31-2013

"It's going well, although I do more research than reading these days. I am planning on publishing a paper on the recent surge in naturally powerful magic users." Ryze said.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nami

Senior Member

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zral View Post
"Yea I know about your moonstone," Ezreal replied, "I think I came across a mention of them in a few ruins around the southern jungles. I myself have actually been looking for one, believe it or not. But, alas I haven't been any closer to finding it than you."

Ezreal sighed, looking over at his artifacts on his table, "Actually, there is one thing. I think I may have found something related to the moonstones, but I can't find out where. I've scanned these items from the ruins a million times, but still found nothing."

Nami nodded, not expecting him to have found anything really. "Oh? Why have have you been looking for one?" She asked, her curiosity peaked. "Something related to the moonstones?" She nodded "If you find out anything, please I beg that you tell me, it could mean the difference between life and death for the entire Marai race."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ézrëal

Senior Member

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Ryze View Post
"It's going well, although I do more research than reading these days. I am planning on publishing a paper on the recent surge in naturally powerful magic users." Ryze said.
"Oh yea, well I'm sure you have quite a bit to talk about," Ezreal replied, "What with the millions of magic users out there."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nami
Nami nodded, not expecting him to have found anything really. "Oh? Why have have you been looking for one?" She asked, her curiosity peaked. "Something related to the moonstones?" She nodded "If you find out anything, please I beg that you tell me, it could mean the difference between life and death for the entire Marai race."
"Well like I said, I might have found something about one," Ezreal explained, "See, I found an old tome in one of the ruins that didn't seem to match the rest of the temple. Inscribed was some archaic language, mixed with a fair bit of English. One of the lines was '..and bring the moonstone to the beach...' but it never explained what it was or what it did, or what beach, or who should... That's why I've been looking through these stones and statues. One of them is bound to hold the key to the encryption."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nami

Senior Member

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zral View Post
"Well like I said, I might have found something about one," Ezreal explained, "See, I found an old tome in one of the ruins that didn't seem to match the rest of the temple. Inscribed was some archaic language, mixed with a fair bit of English. One of the lines was '..and bring the moonstone to the beach...' but it never explained what it was or what it did, or what beach, or who should... That's why I've been looking through these stones and statues. One of them is bound to hold the key to the encryption."

Nami nodded, thinking for a moment "You say the tome did not match the rest, meaning it was possibly from an outside source? That definitely sounds a lot like the trade between the Tidecaller and the humans." She let out a hum "If we knew who the people were that brought the moonstone then this would be so much easier..." She then blinked "Perhaps... Did you ever find any mention of a pearl?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ásk Ryze

Senior Member

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zral View Post
"Oh yea, well I'm sure you have quite a bit to talk about," Ezreal replied, "What with the millions of magic users out there."
"Yes, that is one of the points in my paper. In particular, it highlights some of the more natural spellcasters in the League, yourself included. To think that so many young mages wield such power...And then what of the next generation of mages? The implications are staggering."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ézrëal

Senior Member

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nami View Post
Nami nodded, thinking for a moment "You say the tome did not match the rest, meaning it was possibly from an outside source? That definitely sounds a lot like the trade between the Tidecaller and the humans." She let out a hum "If we knew who the people were that brought the moonstone then this would be so much easier..." She then blinked "Perhaps... Did you ever find any mention of a pearl?"
"Not as of yet," Ezreal replied, "But I'm sure as soon as I can get the encryption key it'll tell us everything."

Ezreal walked over behind his desk, pulling out an old scroll

"I've narrowed the possible keys down to about 10 patterns," He explains, "None of these patterns seem to fit the tome's symbols and make sense. It either must be written in an old language that no one knows, or there's some other pattern I'm missing. I've been trying to find something written on these guys to see if I could match them up."

Ezreal thought for a moment, remembering something, "You know, I think, but don't quote me on this, there may have been a hidden white smooth stone in one of the temple's doorways of the ruins. I wonder if it's even still there."

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Ryze View Post
"Yes, that is one of the points in my paper. In particular, it highlights some of the more natural spellcasters in the League, yourself included. To think that so many young mages wield such power...And then what of the next generation of mages? The implications are staggering."
"Yes well, what about you?" Ezreal asked, "I mean, you probably hold more magic in your right hand than Xerath does in his whole....whatever he calls a body. Why would you ever be concerned about a few kids doing magic tricks?"


12345612 ... 31