APC Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Decton

01-31-2013

Why does nobody accept APC? I play APC Teemo and do awesome most of the time, but I'm usually trolled or pounded on and set up to lose because they don't want an APC but an ADC. One example is someone decided to go 3 top saying that nobody wants to lane with an APC Teemo.

GirlsxGeneration

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

If you play Bot lane AP Teemo expect to get trolled, but that doesnt happen with mid and top lane.

Decton

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunär Rush View Post
If you play Bot lane AP Teemo expect to get trolled, but that doesnt happen with mid and top lane.
I call APC bot, as replacement for ADC, but its AP. This usually brings up that they want to replace me or make it to where I'll lose no matter what.

Runolf

01-31-2013

People don't like Teemo. With or against him, people tend to disapprove of seeing him the game in any fashion.

AP Teemo doesn't help as much as the average top lane champ can. AD Teemo does better damage but lacks the kit to be as effect as a real ADC. Shrooms tend to only be annoying for the other team, don't normally help much to win games and at most might score you a personal kill or escape but hardly ever help in team fights the way a real ult skill will.

There's just to many reason to NOT like Teemo. It tends to be the ONLY player happy to see a Teemo in game is the person playing Teemo.

Decton

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runolf View Post
People don't like Teemo. With or against him, people tend to disapprove of seeing him the game in any fashion.

AP Teemo doesn't help as much as the average top lane champ can. AD Teemo does better damage but lacks the kit to be as effect as a real ADC. Shrooms tend to only be annoying for the other team, don't normally help much to win games and at most might score you a personal kill or escape but hardly ever help in team fights the way a real ult skill will.

There's just to many reason to NOT like Teemo. It tends to be the ONLY player happy to see a Teemo in game is the person playing Teemo.
You just don't know how to play Teemo then.

And it was K

01-31-2013

Only good Teemo is a deleted Teemo.

SPARES0MECHANGE

01-31-2013

teemo is the dumbest champ in game with broken mechanics.... hes the most anoying thing to play against besides ap yi.... 2 champs that need to go teemo and yi