Dear Greedy Annie owners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NgArclite

01-31-2013

So can I start a Dear Greedy X skin owner threads and Riot should put them on sale again?

go cry in a corner. bottle the tears and send them to me

asianskunk

01-31-2013

I just want to say that this situation is absurd. I don't get pissed off at people filling up their gas tank for less than I did because prices were lower when they happened to do it, that's just the way of the world.

Spread some love for a change, Jesus Christ.

EDIT: FYI, I don't even want the skin.

Elgreezy

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustLV View Post
I cant believe riot gave into cry babies
The only cry babies here are the people crying to have a skin that was supposed to be exclusive to a collectors bundle.

The skin is still available. Suck it up and go buy the pack if you want it that bad.

GaryMFing0ak

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightinly View Post
To be fair, they paid for it the full price.

The name is collectors pack and it's not even the best Annie skin out there.

You are the selfish one, they spent the RP for that skin and deserve it to remain full price.
No, they spent the RP, got about 4 runes, 15 or so champions, IP.

You are the moron that just picked a side without doing any thinking.

Fox Windjammer

01-31-2013

w.e its exclusive i own it I spent more cash on it refund me the 975 and ill be happy or if your selling goth annie sell black alistar :P

SharkbaitBruhaha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

To everyone calling the owners of this skin "entitled (blanks)" why do you feel entitled to buy this skin? You're raging and not seeing both sides . . . I don't own the skin and for GOD sakes she has a BILLION other skins. Get any of those Reverse annie is awesome! seriously its not like they did this to a champ who has 1 other cool skin. It's F**king Annie, who has a ton of quality skins.

GaryMFing0ak

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Goatious View Post
When was the last time you saw goth annie? When was the last time you saw medieval twitch? You can't purchase Riot singed you have to go to events for that... So now we're the selfish *******s because we pre-purchased the game and got a couple unique skins to show for it? Actually sir, your the ******* for expecting riot to remove skin exclusivity.
RIOT singed was in the store.

RIOT nasus was in the store.

So for people that bought the other bundles, because you ended up getting more champs for your money, should be forced to buy a redundant bundle, to get a skin?

Sai1or Uranus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

The biggest issue I see is Riot decided to place Goth on sale as part of her VU launch and the people that already had it started QQing like babies. It's Riot's game, it's Riot's setup, Riot wants to make money, and I know they would have made a bit. There are some people that already own every champ in that bundle and don't want to spend $30+ for a single skin. That would make Goth Annie more expensive than Pulsefire Ezreal to anyone that's not new-character Level-1 ready-to-buy-things. The people that already had it, congratulations to you and your e-peen. If Riot wants to do something with their property, it's their call.

Anytime I see someone playing Goth Annie now, it's always going to be in my mind they are one of these toxic people that couldn't let someone else enjoy something Riot decided to make available to others -- which is well within their rights to do because ITS THEIR GAME AND THEIR STORE.

Kchaosrei

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twelfthdr View Post
The biggest issue I see is Riot decided to place Goth on sale as part of her VU launch and the people that already had it started QQing like babies. It's Riot's game, it's Riot's setup, Riot wants to make money, and I know they would have made a bit. There are some people that already own every champ in that bundle and don't want to spend $30+ for a single skin. That would make Goth Annie more expensive than Pulsefire Ezreal to anyone that's not new-character Level-1 ready-to-buy-things. The people that already had it, congratulations to you and your e-peen. If Riot wants to do something with their property, it's their call.

Anytime I see someone playing Goth Annie now, it's always going to be in my mind they are one of these toxic people that couldn't let someone else enjoy something Riot decided to make available to others -- which is well within their rights to do because ITS THEIR GAME AND THEIR STORE.
This is my point. People post when you vote. Don't let this thread get buried.

IcyCoolDeath

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kchaosrei View Post
Wow people feel entitled to spend money and support the game that they enjoy. Those selfish *******s. How dare they purchase something that they also want. They should be shot. /sarcasm

Your post is obviously a very edited version of the OP.
Its alot like the OP because its satire, its designed to be that , glad you caught that.

Its not about buying something you want, its about buying something exclusive. I want pax jax, can I buy him?