Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dear Greedy Annie owners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Täløn

01-31-2013

+1 Those Goth Annie skin people are greedy ****s. If it wasn't for the free visual upgrade that riot didn't have to do for us those Goth Annie skin owners wouldn't even care. All of a sudden though people want it because it's a cool skin now and greedy people want to feel "special" it's quite sad really especially since those people that bought the pack just bought it for the champions, those who say otherwise are full of ****.

I'm prepared for the down votes from greedy people.

MostlySilent

01-31-2013

Quote:
DominatorV4:
Except it's the opposite with exclusive things, like Goth Annie.

Not really.

Most collectables aren't worth much in the future, maybe slightly more, but really they don't increase in value often. (They usually decrease, unless they're really big things like a Ferrari.)

the540penguin

01-31-2013

bumping because i like to watch people argue

Ðark Samus

01-31-2013

Glad to see a sentiment like this being expressed in such a manner. I was afraid that everyone was just a greedy pixel monger.

All I can say is I agree with the OP and hope that Riot can come up with a solution to satisfy the idiots who paid 3900 RP solely for an Annie skin...actually how about this? Leave Goth Annie with her old model and particles, then release a new skin called "Emo Annie". Yep, this will be the updated Goth Annie, sold seperately. So the greedy Annie players can continue to feel special for having pseudo-exclusive pixels, meanwhile sensible people have a chance to get what is now a really great skin.

Feedback? Riot hire me plz.

HardDragon

01-31-2013

**** ts

Raizau

01-31-2013

This thread topic. like x 100

Cytus

Recruiter

01-31-2013

Quote:
Täløn:
+1 Those Goth Annie skin people are greedy ****s. If it wasn't for the free visual upgrade that riot didn't have to do for us those Goth Annie skin owners wouldn't even care. All of a sudden though people want it because it's a cool skin now and greedy people want to feel "special" it's quite sad really especially since those people that bought the pack just bought it for the champions, those who say otherwise are full of ****.

I'm prepared for the down votes from greedy people.

Wouldn't care? http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2278349 I think that proves Goth Annie owners care a lot about her.

Agamémnon

01-31-2013

Quote:
Earthbound:
Hey, I have beta King Rammus. All of you non beta testers want that too if/when he gets VU?

I never realized that skin, I have it! I hate Rammus and don't play with him, but I'm a little more happy to have an EXCLUSIVE skin!

Battletick

01-31-2013

You're greedy for suddenly wanting what they've already had for less then they paid. Would you like if you bought Pulsefire Ezreal for 3K+ rp, then later on they decide to reduce it to 975? I don't even own the Annie skin or want it, just really disappointed in you people. That's like saying you deserve to be able to buy a limited skin because it got a visual update and everyone who bought it years ago should just be screwed over.

Quote:
Greed is the inordinate desire to possess wealth, goods, or objects of abstract value with the intention to keep it for one's self

People who suddenly want Goth Annie are the greedy ones, the ones who already have it just don't want ripped off for buying it earlier.

Ðark Samus

01-31-2013

Quote:
Battletick:
You're greedy for suddenly wanting what they've already had for less then they paid. Would you like if you bought Pulsefire Ezreal for 3K+ rp, then later on they decide to reduce it to 975? I don't even own the Annie skin or want it, just really disappointed in you people. That's like saying you deserve to be able to buy a limited skin because it got a visual update and everyone who bought it years ago should just be screwed over.

People who suddenly want Goth Annie are the greedy ones, the ones who already have it just don't want ripped off for buying it earlier.

If Pulsefire Ezreal also came with a couple dozen champs, and some runes, maybe that comparison would hold water. But as it stands, the only greedy ones are idiots who are trying to justify spending 3900 RP just for a ****ty Annie skin.

edit to clarify: With the bundle, the intention is that you would get a lot of content upfront, as well as a neato skin that was otherwise not up for individual sale. Nowhere was it stated that the skin would be forever doomed to be stuck as an extra in a bundle. Furthermore, it isn't really our fault that some idiots bought the bundle knowing they had all the content, just to get some pseudo-exclusive pixels (not really exclusive, just unappealing to anyone who values their money).