Should Goth Annie be put up separately for a limited time?

Yes 2,570 66.39%
No 1,301 33.61%
Voters: 3871. You may not vote on this poll

Pros and Cons of Riot's "Goth Annie" Decision

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jumbaliya

01-31-2013

I'd be interested in the actual math. The people who bought the bundle actually paid SIGNIFICANTLY LESS for the skin then 975 rp.

Anyone buying it for 975 is getting the worse deal. The bundle represents savings for convenience and purchasing a large amount at one time. No different then bundling new champs with skins on release. Pay less for the bundle and feel elite for getting it first... or wait a bit and pay more for the individual skin.

EmergencyTaco

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumbaliya View Post
I'd be interested in the actual math. The people who bought the bundle actually paid SIGNIFICANTLY LESS for the skin then 975 rp.

Anyone buying it for 975 is getting the worse deal. The bundle represents savings for convenience and purchasing a large amount at one time. No different then bundling new champs with skins on release. Pay less for the bundle and feel elite for getting it first... or wait a bit and pay more for the individual skin.
I'd buy the bundle if I didn't already own every champ. Now it's just not worth it.

Salamander Joe

01-31-2013

This Guy, He knows whats up.

flamingpiggy

Recruiter

01-31-2013

bump

EmergencyTaco

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salamander Joe View Post
This Guy, He knows whats up.
I try

EmergencyTaco

01-31-2013

bumping again.

Cytus

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tewky View Post
Riot ruined Kingpin Twitch and Nottingham Ezreal. Go ahead and ruin goth annie to make it fair.
When were those skins ever considered Limited Edition?

RixuS

01-31-2013

As an original goth annie skin owner... i say **** all of you.

....but beyond that, who cares? Annie has been nerfed to ****ing uselessness with the patches over the last few years. Ohhh sustain annie... ****ing no. She was a grade A glass cannon and you ruined her over and over again

The DFG nerf really, really hurt her... and honestly when they changed her fan to being attatched instead of targetable it completely ruined my game and made me not want to even play her anymore. I had 600+ games on annie my favorite character.. and the devs ****ing destroyed her.

So... screw it.

Xtreme2252

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

It should be put up forever.

RobotDCLXVI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

I would be for it if they refunded me the RP difference of the champions I already owned from the ones in the bundle when I bought it, which was a LOOONG time ago, so probably not feasible. In fact, I already submitted a report ticket before they reversed their decision.