Should Goth Annie be put up separately for a limited time?

Yes 2,570 66.39%
No 1,301 33.61%
Voters: 3871. You may not vote on this poll

Pros and Cons of Riot's "Goth Annie" Decision

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luxieto

02-01-2013

@RiotAmes
So, now that you have admitted to being an Alien bent on taking over "Earth"(or as you call it, New AmesTron), What does this mean going forward?
Are we finally going to be seeing more Alien skins?
I haven't seen Damiya for a while, have you "done away" with him/her? He/She was ALSO planning on taking over the Earth, in case you hadn't known.
Also, What does this mean about your relationship with the Parrot?

Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by StonerSundays View Post
Prove it? Silver Kayle says so in the box, where does it say ANYWHERE that Goth Annie is exclusive to the bundle? I'll be waitting..
http://www.shatteredcrystal.com/code...gue_of_legends is what someone linked earlier and the fact that:

Definition of EXCLUSIVE
a : excluding or having power to exclude
b : limiting or limited to possession, control, or use by a single individual or group

Goth Annie was only available in the DCE for all these years rendering it a DCE exclusive skin.

SplendidSorrow

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAmes View Post
(I lied, I ended up reading some anyways- but the bickering is making me really question if I'd be better off with another thread later)

Again, while I don't agree with how things were handled after the decision to cancel was made...I do really appreciate what you tried to do, and your coming here and laying things out for us as the guy who tried to make it happen for us in the first place.

I still think your biggest issue was timing more than anything. Disabling ranked queues without warning, having the lag etc, and then announcing this at the same time I think kinda torpedoed the whole thing

Culgrim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Was talking about a Red saying so, not a third party website.
Probably should have specified.

StonerSundays

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culgrim View Post
Probably should have specified.
Indeed, my bad. But i'll wait until someone finds it to be confirmed by a Red.

SplendidSorrow

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
http://www.shatteredcrystal.com/code...gue_of_legends is what someone linked earlier and the fact that:

Definition of EXCLUSIVE
b : limiting or limited to possession, control, or use by a single individual or group

Goth Annie was only available in the DCE for all these years rendering it a DCE exclusive skin.
And yet in riots store in the game its not listed as exclusive at all...

Jayeto

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post

Definition of EXCLUSIVE

thats not riots words and ames stated that they did NOT state goth annie was exclusive it was incentive behind it that she was.

Grim Reaper

02-01-2013

Quote:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ad.php?t=18374

Uccisore

02-01-2013

Quote:
Because Riot doesn't determine the wording of their advertisements on third-party websites? No, of course they do. That's Riot claiming the skin is exclusive, and this is you trying to come up with an excuse for why that doesn't 'count'.

StonerSundays

02-01-2013

On a side note, HAI RiotAmes!