Where do you stand on the standalone sale, and do you think it goes far enough?

I think this skin should be made a Limited skin and removed from purchase entirely 174 8.71%
I think this skin should remain available only as part of the Digital Collectors Pack 374 18.72%
I think this skin should become seperately available temporarily in the store 819 40.99%
I think this skin should permanently become seperately available in the store 298 14.91%
I think something different (Pro exclusivity) 19 0.95%
I think something different (Pro availability) 48 2.40%
I think something different (Ambivalent) 8 0.40%
I don't care 258 12.91%
Voters: 1998. You may not vote on this poll

[Poll} Gothic Annie

12345612 ... 42
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

torphias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
I have Silver Kayle. I don't really care if they sell it. And Silver Kayle is even more exclusive than Goth Annie because they don't even make the disc it came with anymore.
And i also have her i have both her and annie, still they are exclusives so if they put 1 of them for sale they have to put all 4.

Zaun Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

when they put it in the digital collectors pack they made it exclusive. if they release to shop than i want punkin head fiddles and Santa gragas

Areotix

01-31-2013

keep this on front

Teemo Support GG

01-31-2013

Remember, whatever we do with goth annie, should be done with Kitty Katarina.

Exclusive skins are exclusive.

I'm a pro available person though, so i'm all for making every skin in league availble for easy purchasing.

As long as you have skins i can't purchase because "oh they are exclusive" why should we make other ones that are exclusive not exclusive?

BACKSTABUUU

01-31-2013

The limited sale was a perfectly fine idea, it hurt virtually nobody.

Synchr√łnicity

01-31-2013

man u guys, lol u know this is not the majority of the comunity, i think ppl have better things to do than sit here and argue about a skin

NeoBluereaper

01-31-2013

bump Goth annie isnt exclusive or limited just overpriced.

MrWhiteKniight

01-31-2013

If I don't get Goth Annie, Im going to become Goth Kniight. D:

BACKSTABUUU

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SynchrÝnicity View Post
man u guys, lol u know this is not the majority of the comunity, i think ppl have better things to do than sit here and argue about a skin
I'm going to go ahead and assume that the people who play the game and can't be bothered use the forums are probably people who don't care either way.

Bunta

01-31-2013

"I think this skin should become separately available temporarily in the store"

Just as they originally plan! Since its the right most thing to do. think about it. One Annie is getting her rework. To help with that they release a skin most people might not have since its only available as a bonus for the Digital CE. People either have those champs from that bundle, bought the physical CE, or like no champs in that set thus leaving that bundle useless to them in the process.

Why anyone would buy a bundle just for that skin is beyond me, you got a ton of champs, runes, and even RP back in the process, having the skin made available for a short time wont kill anyone, or even lose the vault of a skin.

12345612 ... 42