[Bug] Blitzcrank's Rocket Grip

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragonix80

10-23-2010

During my 5v5 battle... we were defending the second turret at the top against the other team. We were defending against two of the oppositing players when Blitzcrank suddenly rocket grip one of us and pulled us through the wall to just south of the turret, behind the wall where his remaining team awaited us. Needless to say, we got killed there instantly.

I'm outraged with this idea of him being able to pull us through the wall, beyond the safety of turret. Not only that, the turret cannot shoot beyond the wall to the south.

This need to be addressed. Blitzcrank's Rocket Grip shouldn't be allowed to pull through the wall, espeically behind the turret's wall where it cannot reach him.

Please do something about this. Thanks.

Glasse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2010

Dude thats not a bug, learn to deal with game mechanic and adjust your position. If he could not pull through walls he would be completely useless most of the time.

Dragonix80

10-23-2010

Is that so? Then why do some of champions require to "see" in order to use their abilities?

This is just simply an explotion that people can use.

I am Bobicus

10-23-2010

his minions were near the turret giving him sight of you heeeeeeeeerp-a-deeeeeeeerp

Mummy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

10-23-2010

This isn't a bug. It just so happened the Blitzcrank that grabbed you used Rocket Grip at the right position (where you were standing). He cannot see you, but it is still possible for him to grab you through the wall. It's just like using any champion that can farm the jungle creeps with their abilities without seeing the jungle creeps. Of course it's easier to farm the jungle creeps since their positions do not change, but the way it works is still the same.

Dragonix80

10-23-2010

Yeah but by teamworking with other players who's at the top lane... Blitzcrank can see his oppositing team and use Rocket Grip to grab them to him.

Perhaps it's not a bug but it certainly is something people can exploit and should be changed, imo.

I am Bobicus

10-23-2010

no its a tactic that requires practice and teamwork so its perfectly fine where it is

I am Bobicus

10-23-2010

its not even called rocket grip either