Patch 3.01 Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

supister

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtherMaT View Post
"Master Yi
Meditate
Total heal amount increased to 200/350/500/650/800 from 140/280/420/560/700
Total ability power ratio reduced to 2.0 from 4.0
Mana cost reduced to 50/65/80/95/110 from 70/80/90/100/110"

Riot u have to be kidding me. U are allowing that an AP full Master Yi will be able to tank 3 champions(a fiora between them). That's insane. At least u have to be considered and if u want to keep that crazy idea, well increase the mana consumption in mana percentage by hp percentage.

Man u cant tank 3 people and run and talk like nothing happened after that, even u dont need to return to base for that???

Man are u crazy??
AP Yi can only tank 3 people in the late game. So apparently you are talking about AP Yi with level 5 meditate.

Maybe you didn't read the description correctly. Didn't you see the reduction in AP scaling? Before, an AP Yi with 400 AP with level 5 meditate would heal for 700 + 4 * 400 = 2300 hp. Now he would heal only 800 + 2 * 400 = 1600 hp. The nerf hits him worse the more AP he gets. That seems like a big nerf to me. Riot can also nerf him more later if it is still necessary.

Engix

01-31-2013

Happy to see my main, Kennen being buffed.

Kurori

01-31-2013

Never commented on a patch preview before, but this Episode was nice. Having other speakers like Yegg and Morello and Tamat made it interesting. Not implying I don't like Phreak's spotlight.

SerafNA

01-31-2013

Wats u gonna do now? Buff Khazix

GodBroJ

01-31-2013

cool thank's riot :"D no more getting ****ted on by bad kat' s :3 and i mite play ranked now!

Sunset1212

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

When does this patch come live?

Pepperpwni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
Bots will occasionally chat at the beginning and end of games
This is going to be interesting when I'm trying to grab a quick first win. ...So can we honor or report bots now?

flaugernuggets

01-31-2013

You guys have forgotten the underplayed champs, with all the newer champs that have come out recently there is no chance that a champ like Karma or Galio will come anywhere close to putting up a fight let alone supporting these newer champs is a joke...

flaugernuggets

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepperpwni View Post
this is going to be interesting when i'm trying to grab a quick first win. ...so can we honor or report bots now?
hahaha!

MegatonPunch

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by morello View Post
[*]fixed a bug where chat messages from anivia would display the incorrect champion name while she was in egg form.
[/list]
NOOOOOOOOOOO, please take it back D: