Goth Annie Available in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Likaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

salatji

01-31-2013

srsly? I bought the bundle for this skin.... means i have blown all my money for what? that everyone else can get this skin for 1/3?

Waffletimewarp

01-31-2013

I'm tempted to buy the skin just to spite all the special snowflakes.

notFREEfood

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waffletimewarp View Post
I'm tempted to buy the skin just to spite all the special snowflakes.
same here

Quantum Fuzzball

01-31-2013

Very frustrating, Goth Annie should have stayed exclusive to the CE. Much angst is felt at this greed move. Put some effort in and make a new skin.

Knote

01-31-2013

Glad I didn't spend my last $20 on this game.

Greedybag Riot.

TheOldOneTwo

01-31-2013

Riot, you use to be a very friendly community typed company. Now you are too corporate. Also, you are slowly becoming what Square Enix is becoming to me, trying to slowly milk out as much cash out of these poor things until the udders are dry. utterly by ripping specialty rarities out of sad little boys and girls hands and give them to every to milk cash.

Purplesaurus Rex

01-31-2013

It's kind of sad. Riot puts in so much effort to change a skin that was a laughably bad recolor into a badass skin a lot of people want and the 12 people who decided a recolor was worth ~20$ (despite that fact that this was a bundle with many other features) needlessly cry over the extra couple of bucks they spent for something they were happy to pay that much for at the time (and is also still available for anybody that wants it. You already get your compensation in the fact that this skin is worthwhile.

Don't expect riot to do anything like this again if you cry and rage like this over something that really isn't much of a big deal and doesn't affect you either way. Children...

Cire Umbra

01-31-2013

Firstly, this is only a temporary thing.
Second, this is no different than other current exclusive or limited others that other games have. Pre-ordering a game or buying a special addition version to get bonus content that you couldn't get with the standard version, then after a couple of months to a year a dlc pack pops up offering said bonus to people who bought the standard.

Riot took about three years to do this and they also didn't make it a permanent thing.
I see this as being upset that you bought a skin only for it to go on sale a month later.

InS4n3Psych0

01-31-2013

Although it's nice to let players get new skins what's Riot's definition of exclusive? O.o