Goth Annie Available in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sygnia

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froboy09 View Post
wow i was looking forward to get Goth Annie as well but now, this is not cool
I'm right with you on this one. I wanted to get this skin the moment I found out it was coming out because I already own every champ in the bundle. It would be a waste to get it for runes I don't need and one skin, even if I get $10 back for buying it.

MegaDee

02-06-2013

You disappoint me yet again, Riot.

Kiddalee

02-07-2013

Imagine how many downvotes you would have got if you offered Black Alistar.

huntorbehunted

02-07-2013

I have wanted black alistar forever and I already have goth Annie, so since you stripped the rarity of my Annie skin may I please get black alistar?

Akorvyr

02-07-2013

ugh this community are complete idiots. goth annie isnt even a legendary and it costs more, not to mention i have all the champs in the bundle. so paying $30 for a skin is out of the question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evial View Post
Why can't Riot just refund the people who bought the bundle and still let Goth Annie be released?

I don't understand why Riot would not want to go with this option.. it's kind of like they just stole a **** load of money from people because her skin was only available in the bundle and a lot of people already have a majority of the champs in the bundle.

-.-
This

This is robbery for the price just to get goth annie i can get 3 legend skins for its price

Sneak Bug

02-08-2013

to think i almost topped up for this... sigh

Ephexify

02-10-2013

Bring this back, reddit didnt like it for some reason, so they downvoted it... its not fair to the rest of us.

AtelierTM

02-14-2013

i didnt play in time to get goth annie and i really want to have her, but the thing that i see is that yes it would be unfair to put her as just a buyable skin, as much as i want her i would rather it be in another kind of bundle pack or even have her buyable but the people that bought the pack get some small refund/replacement skin (that they dont already have.) but it would take a lot of work to sift through them all.

Lord Zayeir

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtelierTM View Post
i didnt play in time to get goth annie and i really want to have her, but the thing that i see is that yes it would be unfair to put her as just a buyable skin, as much as i want her i would rather it be in another kind of bundle pack or even have her buyable but the people that bought the pack get some small refund/replacement skin (that they dont already have.) but it would take a lot of work to sift through them all.
Digital Collector's Pack
Ryze - 260 RP
Kayle - 260 RP
Annie - 260 RP
Sivir - 260 RP
Rammus - 395 RP
Alistar - 585 RP
Fiddlesticks - 585 RP
Evelynn - 585 RP
Zilean - 585 RP
Morgana - 585 RP
Nasus - 585 RP
Malphite - 585 RP
Veigar - 585 RP
Tryndamere - 585 RP
Tristana - 585 RP
Teemo - 585 RP
Janna - 585 RP
Warwick - 585 RP
Amumu - 585 RP
Cho'Gath - 585 RP

Goth Annie Skin (Proposed value) - 975 RP

Mark of Critical Chance - 410 IP
Quintessence of Revival - 1,025 IP
Seal of Scaling Health - 410 IP
Gylph of Scaling Mana - 410 IP

Refunded RP (In The Pack itself!)
1,380 RP

3,900 RP - 1,380 RP = 2,520 RP

Total Value of DC Pack = 11,185 RP + 2,255 IP

How is NOT releasing the Annie skin going to hurt you in any way?

AtelierTM

02-15-2013

one you need to read the post before you comment, not pick one point in it and go on from there, two there was no point where i said that it WOULD hurt me. i just said that i would like to have it, but it doesnt matter. three i'm only giving a suggestion on the "refund" kind of thing not the whole amount but a scaling verse of so if they had say... 80% of the champs before they had bought the pack, then maybe a 55-60% refund, still keeps a profit there and gives those people some more items that they could choose. as i stated before i dont care too much about having it but if there is any way that could make it fair to the people that bought the pack and still release goth annie it would be very nice for those like me who werent around for it.