Goth Annie Available in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harry18

02-02-2013

wow people are selfish for a SKIN.....lol this community

Enexfuryia

02-02-2013

Lol i find it commical how people view that its unfair they bought the bundle and payed for it well if you chose to get the "Free Goth Annie Skin" that came with the the bundle and only bought it for the bundle then i presume you had the ability to use it before anyone else could i mean there have been rp reductions on many of the skins and the fact that is was suposed to be a bonus to the champion pack not the main course of it. So to those of you who qq'd grow up and this is from someone who own every champion and has bought the skin so seriously stop qqing and grow up kids.

OStylo

02-03-2013

Seriously? How is this fair? I was looking forward to being able to buy Goth Annie. I own all the champions and I have a skin for about 80% of them. So in order to get the skin I have to pay 3410 RP JUST for the skin since I own everything in the bundle, which I would maybe consider but wait... since I own all the champs in the bundle, the option says "Already Owned".... sooo I don't even have the option to somehow get the skin... I get boxed out of getting the skin for spending a lot of time and money on this game...thanks...

Yoshiro

02-03-2013

Well can i meld accounts so i can put Goth Annie on this one? Whats the difference? Riot going soft? Just because a few fools paid 3900 RP for just a skin everybody has to suffer? You still can buy the Digital Pack for 3900 RP and get Goth Annie. IMO Riot was testing the community they were never going to sale Goth Annie. More money for Riot if Goth Annie is a Digital Pack Exclusive:P

Give Annie in Wonderland a Graphic Upgrade!

RepulsiveHobo

02-03-2013

This is the most pointless thread i have ever seen from you guys.

Why would you not just delete this thread? Why leave it up and confuse everyone?

Ramanas

02-03-2013

"To anyone who was excited about the prospect of picking up Goth Annie, we’ll be looking for better ways to meet your needs as well as the needs of players who value skin exclusivity."

So in other words we're never going to see the skin outside of a 40 dollar bundle?

Great job Hip. Glad to see you still try to please everyone while pleasing no one.

SE7ENOFNIN9

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Gay just gay

ÆtherWolf

02-03-2013

Gotta say it is kinda crummy. I have literary every champ in the bundle and only gave Annie another try because of the update. I had tried her when i had just started and did terrible, and thought it was because she was a bad champ. Turns out i just used to really suck (as opposed to now, where i only kinda suck. lol) Anyway, I honestly think you should stick with your guns. You said you were going to allow Goth Annie to be purchased for 10$ over the span of a week or so. You should do it. Yes, more people will have the skin. But after a few weeks i do not think Goth Annie will be too frequently seen. Agree or not that is what i think.

proxyone

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OStylo View Post
Seriously? How is this fair? I was looking forward to being able to buy Goth Annie. I own all the champions and I have a skin for about 80% of them. So in order to get the skin I have to pay 3410 RP JUST for the skin since I own everything in the bundle, which I would maybe consider but wait... since I own all the champs in the bundle, the option says "Already Owned".... sooo I don't even have the option to somehow get the skin... I get boxed out of getting the skin for spending a lot of time and money on this game...thanks...
Wait, hold up - I want clarification on this - can you not purchase the bundle if you already own every champion in it? If so, that would make it impossible for people who own all of the champions to get the skin even IF they were crazy enough to pay the 3410 RP. Good job Riot, that is absolutely ridiculous.

Shadow of Inari

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmodeios View Post
I'm not particularly biased towards or against people buying this skin, but it WAS listed as exclusive to the CE.

You know how when games have Collector's Edition bonuses with exclusive content that you can only get if you buy the shiny expensive version of the game? The exclusive content could be things like new maps, a new in-game weapon or costume, or even a T-shirt. You're still buying the game, but now you get these cool incentives for going that extra mile. It makes you feel good about your purchase and overall about your contribution to the game.

That's what buying the collector's edition is, it's purchasing the game. You now start the game with 20 champions, some crappy runes, $10 dollars of in-game store cash, and a skin that is EXCLUSIVE to those who bought the pack.

Look, it's not the popular opinion, and I honestly think the whole exclusive, limited and legacy way of distributing skins is way too headache inducing, but it is what it is.

Now, let's say you put ALL of the skins for sale, and add, let's say, a watermark on the skin portrait that shows you were an original adopter, I feel like that would satisfy both parties who want credibility and those who want some of the best looking skins.
Then all that content is made available through DLC a month after release.