Zed vs Kha'Zix

Zed 101 52.60%
Kha'Zix 91 47.40%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Zed vs Kha'Zix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PureKuro

01-31-2013

I was gonna either get Zed or Khazix, but I'm not sure who is better. Please give some feedback

TidesOfLogan

Recruiter

01-31-2013

Kha can falll behind much easier than zed imo. Late game Zed is ridiculously scary.

Invisibleally

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor2639 View Post
I was gonna either get Zed or Khazix, but I'm not sure who is better. Please give some feedback
I haven't actually played Zed but everyone I've heard play him says he is a blast to play. I've played Kha'zix and he is very powerful, but he's not really my style (I'm not much of the assassin type, prefer long-range attackers and ranged carries mostly)

When I first read the thread I thought it was which one would win in a 1v1 fight. I think Zed is more damaging overall, but I doubt either of them could escape

draydurmil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

khazix defenitely wins over zed buy mercurial scimatar and watch zed ulti do no dmg :P

DarkFire

01-31-2013

I have both, and I love them both.

IMO, I find Zed to be a lot cooler, but I can't disagree that Mecha Kha'Zix matches that. Both are amazingly strong and fun. Pick one now, and another later ;D

JustMyBassCannon

01-31-2013

Zed is more reliable than Kha'zix, because Kha is based on your opponents being isolated, while Zed can do well against grouped up enemies or solos. However, Kha'zix doesn't need as much work to do the job, while Zed takes insane micromanagement.

I like them both, really.

Jerocytii

01-31-2013

I own both.
I got Kha'Zix first, he was pretty fun, but I fell in more with Zed. Why? He pokes hard, has energy meaning infinitely poking the enemy, he can do massive damage in teamfights with his shadow, etc.
I got more multi kills with Zed than Kha'Zix honestly.
Main point is: Zed seems easier than Kha'Zix and also really fun to play with his infinite pokes. I'm not dissing Kha'Zix, he's really powerful, but it seems like he depends a bit more when the enemies are isolated to do more damage.

kavinh the third

01-31-2013

i'd suggest zed, kha zix is currently in danger of being whacked by the nerf hammer.

V1nushka

01-31-2013

They're both pretty awesome. Kha'zix is the one to play to win though. He can just make so many more plays than Zed can. Zed's a really cool and fun champ and strong no doubt, but I can't help but think Talon does what he does better, and can be far more deadly to an entire team, where as Zed is mostly deadly to a single person. There's no escaping a Kha'zix for a team once he gets the pain train rolling. It's very hard to gank Kha'zix too due to his leap. On that note, sometimes you go to gank Kha'zix and think you have him cornered in a bush with low HP, and then you realize you just turned yourself into a meal on wheels as Kha'zix devours you before you even step into the bush.

PureKuro

01-31-2013

Any more replies, at least vote on the poll plz.