Lzuruha Open - $50 prized event

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Have Awakened

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Just one week left to sign up!

I Have Awakened

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Still looking for 15-20 teams for this. Again, all participants will be receiving SMS BETA Keys.

Castrate Me

02-16-2013

Still looking for more teams to join the tourney! Add Cinchil for more information or visit the link from the op.

I Have Awakened

02-18-2013

Last few days to get your sign-ups in! Join now!

The Real xMagus

02-18-2013

Still getting Invalid tournament on the 3rd step.

I Have Awakened

02-19-2013

Please contact me on the site and I will get this worked out for you guys. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Castrate Me

02-19-2013

The tournament is almost here, and we still have room for a few more teams! Hurry up and join~

I Have Awakened

02-21-2013

Just one day to get submissions in. Again, the link is http://mylzh.net/content.php?1406-Lz...LoL-Tournament

Hope to see you all there.

I Have Awakened

02-21-2013

Last chance to get in on this tourney before I close sign-ups at 11:59pm CST

I Have Awakened

02-21-2013

About an hour left. There are still a few slots open. Every player is more than welcome.