Xin, the Win of Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XeroPulse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Hello, my fellow Dominion'ers, never had a six game win streak on this game type before, as matchmaking likes to pair me with afk'ers, but alas it is here.

What's your highest streak on Dom?

DiscworldDeath

01-31-2013

I think my highest streak was somewhere between 13 and 15. Can't recall exactly.
Had an 11 loss streak at some point too though.

MyDeadGrandma

01-31-2013

I had an 11 win streak duo queue xin/taric once.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Xin is pretty good and overlooked in my opinion. He has good sustained damage output, but has surprisingly strong burst for an autoattacker, and his Ult defensive booster is really nice. If there was a Warmogs, he would be fantastic as an initiator even moreso.
Its also nice that he doenst really need Frozen mallet since his charge has the Slow and after a few Q hits, he can usually re-charge fairly quickly.

smXho

01-31-2013

12 or 13 win streak, but i also had 30 or so loose streak

now i learn and admit i can't play ADC for life (not because they are bad on Dominion, but because i suck with them)

MVSwagger

01-31-2013

i went 26 -2 dominion with Darius!

AlphaFerric

01-31-2013

I think my longest one was 14 with ahri/xerath

inFe eD

01-31-2013

I think I won a game, once.

Bma

01-31-2013

Since nobody wants to hear about Kassadin or Khazix, I was once on an eleven win winning streak with fiora, back in season 2 (I also saved a picture of this too =s). Err frankly, I think I stopped playing fiora after that, so maybe I still haven't lost that streak.

Palladine

02-01-2013

5 in a row as Lulu. I got poached by a good duo-queue and we three-queued for a few games. They kept picking bruisers, so we had a two-bruiser and a pocket Lulu gank squad running (skipping) around top all game.