Kat's base damage on skills are way too high

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Erotic Pastries

01-30-2013

Title says it all. She can put out almost double the damage of most mid with zero ap or ad.

Resther

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Another champion that needs nerfing.

Hopefully Riot will get on this issue soon, because quite honestly, I've had about enough of seeing Katarina, Akali, and Garen every freaking game. It's time for some nerfs Riot. On the right champions. Please get on that immediately.

Ernest P Worrel

01-31-2013

Huh O.o

Gadius

01-31-2013

Kat is just another reason for me to play Heimerdinger.

XxXFrostQueenXxX

01-31-2013

i agree with this im ****ign tired of seeing kat build warmogs and sunfire cape then she get huant guise and boom she is still out putting over 1k dmg in team fights or mopping the floor with ppl while being extremely tanky making focusing her not as easy. lol her short cd and high base make her perfect for doing this and then she gets a passive that refresh cd on assist which with kat thats not very hard to do -.- i really hate this learn to play **** and kat isnt op lol i feel she snowballs after 1-2kills like no other champ ext maybe talon

i hate s3 in general actually now everyone has so much hp while still being able to get alot of dmg roit learn to balnce better plz stop pooping out new champs and fix the ****ing ones you have

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erotic Pastries View Post
Title says it all. She can put out almost double the damage of most mid with zero ap or ad.
who is this mid champ you are comparing her to?

tweeboy2

01-31-2013

Her abilities have pretty low ratios... Besides her ult, which if you don't have the CC to stop you need to reconsider your team comp.

If you want to lower her base damage, up her ratios.

Dark Nephthys

01-31-2013

Personally I hate her ult, she can kill an entire team with that...(Well 3 champs since it's only nearest 3 targets) but if she shunpo's to the middle of the team and ult's and she kills/assists against 3 champs, she can then do it again and finish off the rest of the team.

I just think with her passive and not to mention all her skills already have very little cool downs as it is, her ult becomes super spamy and deals some great amount of damage. I just think with all of that, she needs to be nerfed some how...Not to mention she doesn't need mana or furry or anything...So she's only limited to her cool down which is extremely low and when you count her passive she basically doesn't even have a cool down when you think about it.

Gruteng

01-31-2013

ahri lv 1 abilities-220
katarina lv 1 abilities-175
syndra lv 1 abilities-220
orianna lv 1 abilities-190

idk wtf are you talking about.Also, her ult can be countered by one crowd control and they are already nerfing her q base damage AGAIN on pbe...

Cervum

01-31-2013

She's so easy to counter. CC literally kills her. Katarina doesn't need a nerf. Learn to counter her and stop QQ.