Shyvana dragon form

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KwiXTylzZ

01-30-2013

i dont know if this was mentioned before, but i find shyvanas dragon form really sad
after building up 100 fury and morphing into a mighty dragon... she ends up crawling around.
thats pretty freakin sad.

please change dragon form to flying animation instead of having her crawl around the map

"Behold my true form" - shyvana (while crawling around)
"I am unleashed" - shyvana (while crawling around)

Blindy Kid

01-31-2013

YEAH! Also, make her like 10-20 times larger! I want one foot in the enemy well and the other in my own! Big ass tail too!

There have been so many threads about her form my friend...

Keitterman

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindy Kid View Post
YEAH! Also, make her like 10-20 times larger! I want one foot in the enemy well and the other in my own! Big ass tail too!

There have been so many threads about her form my friend...
I agree with the size too, it's my opinion that she should start as big as a full stacked cho and shrink as her rage diminishes

Keitterman

01-31-2013

Oh hey, something a friend of mine just suggested was to have her do different things based on her abilites, like activating burnout while in dragonform would make her airborn?

Invisibleally

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwiXTylzZ View Post
please change dragon form to flying animation instead of having her crawl around the map
Ha, ha! I never thought about that before. Flying, crawling, doesn't matter to me as long as you don't buff her (too damn strong already)

Feo Leche

01-31-2013

Lol, never thought about this before, but it is true. As long as they only graphically change Shyvanna I think she'd be way more badass flying.

KitStylus

01-31-2013

I said this before, but Riot lost a great opportunity to bring an epic dragon to LoL with Shyvana. Right now Dragon form is just "adequate" except for the really short duration, but they could have done so much more!
Flying dragon, as Big as full stack Cho, rampaging summoners Rift. She would be a bigger target but they could give her a bit of armor to compensate. Shyvana needed a slight buff anyway.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

She's half-dragon. Might not have full control over her dragon form.

It would be awesome to see her flying around, but it's equally terrifying to watch a dragon barrel down the lane after you, literally blazing a trail.