DPS garen vs. tank garen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ironblades

03-11-2011

garen can't tank, and he can't dps either. He just spins around waiting for his ult to come off cd to ks the carry.

Gigawattz

03-11-2011

Tanky to live, then grab a Sword of the Ocult.
Your ult is stack farming machine! And you should be tank enough to survive and keep them.

You might also try going frozen mallet for HP and atmat's impaler for armor in stead of sunfire cape.
Garen should be built Tanky DPS, not full either way.

I haven't tried it but I don't think crit is good, because while Judgement can crit it does drastically reduced crit damage.

THEMaster51

05-20-2013

Dps garen owns lane. Tanky garen is better to be honest. Although u wont get a lot of kills in lane like dps garen, the reason tanky garens better is cause of teamfights. Trust me, dps garen can judgement the other teams carry to death but that is if he can get to the carry. And as dps garen you will die in matter of seconds like any other squishy champions. But tanky garen still does a lot of damage and is pretty much impossible to burst down. So I would go for tanky garen. But if your team has another tanky champ that can tank teamfights, then u can try dps garen. Other than that i wouldnt go for dps; you will most likely lose with dps garen end game.