Whats the way out of bronze?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Acehawk86

05-19-2013

What I am wondering is how to get out of bronze for solo queue.
LoLKing: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/35686451
What I am looking for is what I am doing wrong jungling.

kyoryukaku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2013

Well, what I can tell you is this:
Killing minions in jungle and just ganking is easy, a monkey could do it. What differences a real jungler from a monkey is "leading". you can be more aware of map than your teammates who are busy avoiding harass and csing, you should be calling mias, telling them about enemy team's movements and more important, thinking about what the other jungler will do. If you see your top overextending for while, try to go top when you feel the enemy jungler will gank him, you would possibly save him or even get your team two kills.
As a jungler, you need to know what lanes will win your game if ganked, There's no point on gankin bot a second time if they didn't even react or helped the first time after you pinged a lot before arriving and had a perfect chance.
if you see the chance of a SAFE counterjungling, take it! Just be careful of making your teammates know you're going to the enemy jungle and don't get them killed.
Try to think what would help your team more on teamfights, aura items, wards, etc

I hope that helps. I'm not playing many ranked games this season as I'm really busy right now and most of the time I play when not on my optimal conditions (a little hungry, sleepy, etc), but the ones I've been playing I've won most of them. from bronze III to Silver IV in no time, haven't played ranked since then. I'll try to start again next month

Zerglinglol

05-19-2013

1) Your rune page is awful. I'm certainly no expert, but you should set-up your rune pages for jungle if that's your primary role. Seals should be army, blue MR/level. Marks and quints depend on champ. Most champions use AD marks and movement speed or AD quints.

2) I think you should figure out your best jungle champ or couple of jungle champs and stick with them, rather than playing a different champ every game. Every champ has different strengths/weaknesses so playing a different champ every game is going to prevent much progress imo. Take for instance my favorite junglers are Malphite, Sej, and Hec. They all have really nice game-breaking ultimates, and I build all three defensive for the late game.

3) This is probably your biggest problem tbh. I'm looking at your champ statistics and you die A LOT. You're averaging almost 10 deaths per game across your champs. That's a really big problem. Remember, if you don't die you're able to gain CS, gain kills, objectives, etc. If you die you're giving the other team gold and you're out of the game. Even with Sona, who you have a 72% win rate with, you're averaging nearly 9 deaths a game. Just focus on staying alive. Obviously there's situations when you can sacrifice to save the team or something of that nature, or situations where you get ganked and die immediately, but most of the time if you're positioned properly as support you should be one of the last to die.

4) Your creep scores are really low. If you're jungling and not ganking, you should be killing creeps whether in lane or jungle. If one of your laners dies go grab some CS there if you're nearby and aren't going to push his lane. If you can't gank lanes because they're pushed back just keep farming jungle.

Anyway, those are just the few obvious things I noticed, gl mate

fax160

05-19-2013

I just played a **** ton until I got better and started winning game. Now I'm trying to get out of silver....

Akromah

05-20-2013

I main jungle. Lemme know if youd like some help

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3367750