should i get Zed? is he good?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HaIeluyah

01-30-2013

i know there has been some debate on zed whether he was good and bad, but im planning to save up 6300 ip to buy him, but im not really sure if i should buy him because i saw his abilities and combos, it didnt seem very strong, and the reason why im want to buy zed is because i want to try zed as solo top laner because i pretty much am a top laner my self

so plz give me some feedback

Elesti

01-30-2013

If you like AD casters, he's ridiculously fun. If he's underpowered at all, he's only slightly weak. In your situation, however, he's a bad top laner. He doesn't fare very well against most of the common top laners currently, and like many assassins is a much better mid than top. If you're looking for a new top, I don't recommend him. If you're looking for a new AD caster that's a blast to play, go for it.

Apparently I just don't know how to top lane with him.
He's a pretty decent jungle too.

Bus Driver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Zed is fine top lane, just start out with a ward and 11hp pots then build tanky with double doran and giant belt then go damage items.

SeiYouSiLa

01-30-2013

Zed can top lane, mid lane and even jungle in ranked games, might take you a while to figure all those combos out though