trundle needs something. (skin or buff. or just something different)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KorReaPeR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

i really like this champ. but he is underplayed because he just cant stand up to most champs. there a select few that he can beat but that is it. also his team comp isnt that great. i would like to see allot more people playing him. so could riot please give him some skins and maybe a buff or a change please.

Invisibleally

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Trundle's Bite and Pillar are my favorite abilities of his and they are both strong abilities, but the key to playing Trundle is to build up his W "contaminate", because Trundle really needs that boost to movement and attack speed to shine.

I actually think Trundle's all set the way he is, unless you want to give him a lot of health regeneration, Riot....I'd be EXTREMELY COOL with that

ItachiEdoT

01-31-2013

rewrok trundle needs at least something to do better in jungle, not saying it's bad is that as the league of legends is updated best jungle out trundle making it a champion qu undervalued, in my opinion the pillar should be something like to stun viktor but this: first you should slow down and after a while snared so serious should do something better I say, not swamps trap? and should also have at least one skill rather than hurt, just one: S, should increase at least a little damage to his Q and that the pillar is not such a bad idea in my opinion