Thresh's chain bugged i believe.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Synfralidro

01-30-2013

Not sure the name of his chain pull skill, but I believe it isn't responding as it should. When facing a Thresh and caught by a chain, I attempted to use Cleanse on two different occasions to find it did not break it. Also, after killing Thresh while caught in a chain, it persisted for the whole duration even after he was killed. I believe this is a bug, but if it was intentional needs to be addressed. Cleanse is suppose to free from crowd control effects (or so I thought) and can work on even more powerful versions of this type of cc (ex:suppressions).

Elf Elix

01-30-2013

you cant cleanse out of a blitz grab, and idk about naut. so grabs may have their own unique effect ?

[edit] also cannot cleanse out of skarner ult.

QSS and scrimitar are there for the need. Unless they patched that already...

[edit2 again] prob just QSS, as scrimitar is a painful expense, but does pay off.

Irish Red Cap

01-30-2013

Blitz pull does not "hold you in place" neither does Naut chain throw.

Skarner Ult is also a suppress so cleanse won't work on it.

However, Thresh chain has been buggy from what I have seen. Multiple times I've seen a Thresh actually drag someone through dragon wall despite him not being able to drag through terrain. I think they need to do a little testing with it an verify what he can and can't do with his chain.

Synfralidro

01-31-2013

To be honest if you can't cleanse out of the Skarner suppress, which leaves him mobile for the duration, but can during a Malzahar or Warwick suppress, which involves them being suppressed for the duration as well, that's a broken mechanic that needs addressing.

Irish Red Cap

01-31-2013

You can't cleanse ANY type of suppress. WW, Malz, Skarner all their ults can't be cleansed. If you want to escape you have to interrupt it or buy QSS/Merc scimitar. Althought Skarner has the advantage of being uninterruptable if he gets his ult off. Only difference is Skarner ul has to be from melee range compared to long range for WW and Malz ult.