Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cassiopia Support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masuhara

01-30-2013

Le Blanc Orianna Karma Lee Sin and Shen offensive Supports

Sounds like a fun game of fives

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-30-2013

play safe and farm hard, trolololl lategame cuz theyve all fallen off and have no particularly strong teamfight combos despite their tons of utility. Force way down a lane ftw.

RadiantPyrophore

01-30-2013

-1 Because you forgot Kayle, the ultimate aggressive support.

GlyphTsen

01-30-2013

At least LeBlanc, Orianna, and Kayle bring worthwhile mechanics that function towards support. I mean, I like Miasma as much as the next snake, but...

HaIeluyah

01-30-2013

i've seen a lot if zed gameplay lately but i still think zed's passive is very bad, i mean even orianna or talon passives are better then zed's,

does anyone else thinks riot game sure change zed's passive or buff it?

Fargo79

01-31-2013

i have done support Cass before and its not all that bad at all... depends on who you are laning against.. but all in all.. she can still deal out the damage on the other ADC and support while your adc farms or picks up the kills...

and if we are talking about Aggressive supports how come no one mentions Leona?? cant get any more aggressive then her... she is an all in support...

but i do have a question.. has anyone tried an amumu support?? i only ask cause i thought it would be a different "Kill lane" type of combo...

Masuhara

01-31-2013

late game karma and shen combo is actually pretty devisating

Armageddal

01-31-2013

Orianna is more of a defensive support. She's not into hard initiations and lots of damage, but instead has great peel and a huge +30 armour and MR buff with a spammable, low mana cost shield.